Changed

Dear S

To be loved is to be changed, it messes with you , with your mind, with your heart. It can be the most powerful and extraordinary thing on this earth and it could be the worst pain you'll ever get to experience.

It takes away your morals , strips you bare until you are naked and left exposed and vulnerable, leaves you without any excuse or need to cover who you truly are on the inside.

It keeps you up at night...tossing and turning in bed unable to close your eyes without thinking about a certain smile or touch. It leaves you wanting more, needing more and talking to someone doesn't seem to help the tsunami in your mind.

It makes you jealous and greedy, that any person that gets to speak or be in their presence makes you stutter with extreme possessiveness....and you sometimes may even believe it is obsession...it could be.

It makes you do crazy and insane things like come onto wattpad and write a book about them , that they would probably never see or do crazy stuff to get their attention. It makes you believe and hang onto whatever hope you may find even if he looks or talks to you...something is telling you hang on and never let go.

To be loved is to be changed that no matter what you do you know that whenever he looks into her eyes , he feels at home and he belongs and no matter how much letters you may write ...

Nothing would ever change that.

A.