Alone again , naturally

Dear S ...

I deserve an apology for the years of heartbreak I have endured. The sadness, pain,loss and self loathe. I am an empty shell of a person I used to be and I hate the person I have become. It feels like everyone around me is moving on and accomplishing thing and living life to its potential and I am hurting so much , slowly withering away in my room , I've never felt so alone in all my life. I feel as if God to has abandoned me , leaving me to fight this battle alone. I want you to know you are one the one that saves me, you are my light in the darkness.

Your Friend.

NOTE: Hey guys , I just wanted you to know that everything I write I've been experiencing and is true, the boy I like is in my school / class and we're friends and have been for 2 years . This year around September he joked around and told me he had a crush on me last year and I had no idea. 3 months ago I started looking at him differently and I don't know how I started liking him so much, I came to wattpad to just write my feelings , since I have no one to talk to about it . It's becoming harder each day because I know next year I'll never see him again and I know he doesn't feel the same way . I don't think I would ever tell him because it feel like I'm holding him back and I know he deserves someone better but also because I know he still has feelings for someone else and this girl is friend as well although we're not as close , I still like her , she hurts him and he still has feelings for her and I think he always will. I respect that and I think I just want him to be happy even if it's not with me , I'll just have to love him in the dark for now ...lol. Just wanted to tell you guys my story.
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️💗💗💗💗💗Love alwaysss