Chapter 10

Chapter 10: Identity, crisis

"If you answer an average person who they are, They'd start with a name... But assuming you were unnamed... Who would you be?"
____________

No one could force Kaguya to do anything, she was stubborn not even pointing anyone of them in her eyes

"Freeze!"

"Under the act of trespassing and attacking heroes, you're under arrest."

All the heroes tried to come closer but like an invisible field, they couldn't get past a certain range close to her.

Kaguya didn't even pay attention to the police and superheroes instead she had her attention 100% on Izuku she was showing more emotions than before, Meaning her main point for coming here was to retrieve me.

"So do you want to follow me to the moon?"

Kaguya reduced her height since her true form towered over Izuku,  Instead, she is now slightly taller than him at about 6ft 3 but that still made her the tallest person around.

"Do I have a choice?"

Izuku asked tiredly, Knowing the outcome wouldn't change if he decided not to go

"Well it's something you'll like, I promise, I have been working on it for a couple of hundred years"

Kaguya whined pleadingly, Izuku felt if he pushed her any further, She'd either cry or she'd blow up the earth.

"Izuku, I request you speak to your mother to abide by the law."

Allmight demanded, Making Izuku turn to the man with a vexed gaze.

"You aren't you about to timeout or something? Jeez Toshi give me a break, Talk to her yourself."

"Hmmpff!"

*Bang*

Everything and everyone in a 10-metre radius was pushed back leaving only Izuku and Kaguya in a medium-sized crater.

Izuku turned his head to Kaguya who cast a small range Almighty Push to make sure she was the only person beside Izuku in a ten-metre radius

"Focus on me or the next one will level your school."

Kaguya pouted annoyed by the fact Izuku wasn't responding to her, proving the fact that if Izuku were to push her any further, She'd destroy things

"Yare yare"

Izuku sighed turning to her while keeping eye contact with her although his eyelids were half closed and his expression was blank.

"Please son follow me to the moon, I promise you'll like it, If you don't like it, I'll leave you and not disturb you again at least for 10 more years."

Kaguya pleaded leaving Izuku to wonder how the vibe went from dangerous Empress to naggy mother in a second.

"...."

Izuku began to consider it, but that moment of thought was interpreted as a go-ahead by Kaguya.

Izuku was embraced in a loving hug for some reason He wasn't fighting back while Kaguya waved her hands, Ripping through space like it was paper.

"Don't! "

Izumi reacted lightning fast she ran toward Izuku just as she was about to touch him, The portal closed.

Before Izumi could do anything Kaguya had abducted Izuku, None of the heroes made a single movement, They were currently immobile as their shadows were connected to Kaguya they only gained movement after she left.