Chapter 4: Battle Trial

It was another day at UA High.

Today everyone sat down ready for their next class from their famous teacher Almight most of the students seemed to be excited about meeting the number 1 pro hero Allmight.

"I AM HERE WALKING THROUGH THE DOOR LIKE A NORMAL PERSON!" Almight yelled walking through the with a big confident smile.

Izumi grew irritated but looked down while Izuku who had black hair today felt more anger than usual "A normal person doesn't yell I have heightened senses are you trying to make my ears bleed?! Baka" He yelled back before he went back to his lifeless expression.

"Sorry young Uchiha, Nezu told me about his and your agreement on your uniform but you'll still need a hero costume for your battle trial assessment" Allmight still had some intonations in his speech.

"Hn" Izuku replied not in the mood to talk.

"Now everyone, go and get your hero costume and meet me in the mock city ground!" To everyone, he vanished after he finished talking but Izuku could see after images which showed he ran off 'Probably to keep his hours checked'

Time skip

The test was about heroes trying to defeat villains and defuse a bomb, the class was split into groups 2 heroes against 2 villains the villains would get a few minutes to prepare before the heroes would come to look for them, and both groups would be given capture tapes to capture the defeated before touching the bomb.

Izumi and Izuku were last going against Katsuki and Katsumi were the villains and Heroes respectively.

"Okay, Villains go in and prepare" Almight gave the instruction Izuku grabbed Izumi and vanished in a body flicker of fire and appeared in a building in the mock city.

"I'm not the only one who thinks like a villain right?" Izuku turned and flashed Izumi a crazed grin which was easily mimicked by Izumi.

His eyes immediately turned into his eternal Mangekyou Sharingan "Play with Katsumi I'll handle Katsuki you have 5 minutes but don't capture them then meet back here" Izumi nodded then she activated OFA and vanished leaving trails of green lightning.

With the Bakugo's

"Hey sis let's split up you'll handle the girl I'll take the emo wannabe," Katsuki said immediately after he jumped and used his explosions to propel himself to a small building looking up he saw Izuku staring down at him with a bored expression on his face, his eyes blazing red.

"That was easy, why are you staring down at someone higher than you, what's your quirk? Changing your eye colour?" Katsuki laughed as he jumped and boosted himself to Izuku who merely caught his face and slammed him down on the roof.

"This is how things should be, with you barely looking up at your superiors," Izuku said as Katsuki struggled to get free until he threw an explosion at  Izuku's face who expected it and jumped out of the way before it could reach him, while still, airborne Izuku weaved through hand signs "Fire style: fireball jujutsu" Seemingly vomiting a huge ball of fire that hurriedly made its way towards Katsuki who rolled out of the way preventing himself from turning into ashes.

"Let's dance,"

Izuku said before he ran and engaged Katsuki in hand-to-hand combat, Katsuki threw a right hook punch which Izuku easily sidestepped returning a punch of his own which was barely dodged by Katsuki but he couldn't dodge Izuku's hook Kick that was aimed at his ribs.

"This isn't even a fight, you don't have time you know, if this were a real fight and if I were still a villain you'd be dead a long time ago," Izuku said as Katsuki widened his eyes in shock 'Still a villain?'  He thought realising at some point in time the boy in front of him was a villain.