Chapter 6: Meeting an old friend

Izuku's POV
Location: UA high Dorms
Time: Roughly some weeks since the USJ incidents

Do you ever get that feeling you're being watched constantly like you could close your eyes and imagine eyes focused on only you? If you do then it's your instincts telling you that you're being watched but for me who has instincts honed from memories and Experiences of multiple powerhouses I could vaguely sense magic in those eyes watching me.

Somehow Nezu got me to accept staying in the dorms created to keep students safe, but the catch was I could leave anytime I wanted and Izumi could stay in my room if she wanted even though the mouse threw in that offer himself, the rat was using Almught's daughter as a bargaining chip, It was unsure if he knew I was Izuku or not, currently I laid on my bed sore after my intense training.

"Hey Izuku" Izumi entered my room without knocking "Our classmates are going shopping today I am taking you along"

'What?'

I was so confused

"Izumi, are you sure full cowling hasn't fried your brain?"

I scratched the back of my head

'She doesn't even talk to our classmates that much, Except for Katsumi she teased once in a while, She doesn't even talk to Katsuki '

"You're always locked inside your room training or meditating to unlock your sage whatever without going outside -"

She seemed to have studied a script or something but I cut her off

"I'm not leaving my bed my muscles are sore"

"Eh pretty please?" She begged I turned around to face the wall not replying to her

"I do anything you want for a week"

She bargained it was a nice offer but "Izumi unless you want to follow me to my next trip vampire hunting then there is nothing you can help me with"

She sighed "I didn't want to do this since it eats through the money I steal from you but there's a ramen stall in the Mall we are going to" From past experiences, I got over excited as a grin made its way to my face "You could have started with that"

"You're stupidly rich but you don't spend your own money you're like Scrooge" Izumi stuck her tongue out "I'll be back in 5 minutes"

"Bah humbug, if I encounter a single discomfort today trust me I'll go on a killing spree so hard that Hilter would be jealous"

I threatened, that I had failed numerous times to reach Naruto's sage mode level, Not even Sage of Six Path mode yet.

"Yeah yeah I don't care" Then she left I wondered what got into her.

Time skip
Location: Might Mall

While the rest of my classmates went shopping I stood by a food stall humbly waiting for my burger to be prepared Izumi was with me a second ago till she saw something that caught her eye in the men's fashion store then she left

'That proves it Izumi is a crossdresser, I'm sure she is getting a dress for when she molests her friend '

Before I could bring up another silly thought a hand grabbed my neck and held me in place.

"Don't move Midoriya, I just want to talk" The raspy voice of Shigaraki made its way into my ear I sighed.

"Look up," I told him, as he did he saw a clone of mine with a sniper aimed at him.