My Prince Derek: My Fist Fight With The Past

I walked through the door into my room and closed the door trying not to make any sounds.  When I turned back around to face the bed.  He didn't even lift his head to look at me before confronting me. 

"Darling you should know by now that you aren't very liked here yet.  So you should be careful of what you do with Derek.  Especially when he will be married and already has at least 7 mistresses.  He has so many I lost count.  Either way don't waste your time with him, you should spend it with me."  The guy said. 

I can't admit he isn't good looking he has jet black hair with ocean blue eyes.  Some reason I feel like I have seen him before.

"What is your name?" I asked nervously.

"Oh, you don't remember me Zita? That's funny, cause I could of sworn you would remember the person who took you away from the life forever."

"What the hell are you talking about?"

"Your parents...your shop...your happiness...I took it all away with a flick of the wrist.  Look where it got me baby, NO WHERE!" 

"What? I don't understand?"

"You are stupider than you look.  When you were seven I was lending money to your family to support you and their shop.  When you were ten and they couldn't pay I made a deal with them."

"Wait, I have nev--" He grabbed my throat and whispered in my ear, "Child you are testing my patience and if you don't want to die right now do NOT interrupt me again."

"Back to my story before I was rudely interrupted; my deal was they give you to me.  Yes so I sold you to one of my friends unfortunately you where a lot less than what I expected.  Before I knew it I needed more money and fast.  You know us men we like to spend our money."

"Why are you telling me this? What effect does this have on anything?" I tried to distract him with my questions.  I don't want to hear anymore of this craziness. 

"I know what your doing, and I won't fall for it.  So after I went bankrupt I came here in hopes to find a job.  Now I have to shovel horse shit all day long because of you, and you will repay me for my depression you caused me for the last two years.  All that suffering you, a child, caused me!"

"Well I am very sorry for your suffering.  So if you could leave my room quietly and we just forget about all this..." I tried to persuade him kindly. 

"Hell no, I will not allow you to not suffer as much as I did.  You were supposed to be worth more and you made me poor.  You will parish in this house as long as I am alive."  He grabs my wrist and pushes me onto the bed. 

"Stop...Stop...STOP! Let go of me!  You disgusting freak!"  His weight was so heavy I couldn't push him off, I was definitely at a disadvantage.  I lifted my leg off the ground and flung it up so I hit his soft spot.  Which gave me enough time to grab the hair on his head and yank it down on the bed frame. 

He reeled back from the pain in his head, allowing me to run for the door, but before I got there I was thrown to the ground.  I looked over my shoulder to see him holding down my legs and pulling me toward him. 

I kicked my leg back hitting his chin.  I stood up on my feet and dove for the door.  When I tried to open up the door, it was stuck.  I turned around to see how close he was to me.

He was still on the ground and to my surprise he was laughing on the ground like a hyena.  I was taken aback when I saw him on the ground laughing.  I freaked and turned my head from left to right to look for something heavy that I could use to protect myself with. 

To my left I see a lamp on a side table, and to my right I see a glass cabinet with antiques inside.  I dive to my left and grabbed the lamp, but was pulled back by the cord still in the electrical socket.  After falling back onto the wall my head started pounding when I noticed something wet trickling down my back. 

I touched my palm to the back of head to find it wet with blood.  I needed to work fast if I wanted to get out alive.  So I stood up slowly and walked over to him with the lamp in hand.  He first looked up at me in surprise, then quickly reacted when I pulled the lamp up over my head.  

He rolled away from me as I brought down the lamp with a large force.  He jumped to his feet and came running after me.  I held my ground as I lifted the lamp again to swing it at him; when he came close enough to me I swung as hard as I could.  I heard a cracking sound before I saw him fall to the ground.  He laid on the ground wide eyed up at the ceiling.

At first I thought he was just faking it, but after a few minutes of his chest not rising and falling I just realized a killed a person for the first time in my life.  The first feeling that washed over me was sadness that I just killed a person, but as soon as I remembered all he did to me the guilt left me in a flash. 

I walked over to him and checked his pockets to see if he had any money, or valuable possessions.  The only things I found were a few pieces of gold and some jewels.  I stashed all of these in my vanity table drawers for later evaluating.

Then I studied the body for  a few moments.  I figured the easiest thing I could do at this point was to either leave him there and call for help, or I could take him some where.  The thought of actually having to explain to someone about how I killed a guy scared the living crap out of me.  So I decided to take measures into my own hands.

First I needed a cart of some sort to put him on and roll him out of my room.  I decided to walk up into the kitchen to find a rolling cart they usually put food on and brought it back to my room.  I then looked through my cabinets for a sheet to cover his body with to sneak him out of here.  I made a mental checklist of all the items I need.

After I found all the items I went over my checklist one last time.  Which included: cart, sheet, shovel, candle, match, flowers, mop, water, wooden cross, and flashlight.  After I made sure i had everything I pulled the cart over to where he was laying on my floor.  I picked his legs up first and thrust them over the cart and pulled the rest of his body up.  After I laid him out I put the sheet over his body which fit over his whole body perfectly. 

I then continued to put the rest of my items into  a bag I prepared and set out on my journey.  I pushed him through the windy hallways and corridors till I found a glass door leading to the outside.  I opened the door up and pushed the cart out I walked all the way to the edge of the lawn where a fence stood separating the woods from the castle. 

I walked along side of the fence till I saw a gate opening and decided to walk through it.  After I walked through the gate I found an oak tree with moss on it, and picked it as the spot he was going to be buried under.  I grabbed the shovel and started digging, after at least a hour of digging it was finally big enough to fit his body in comfortably.  So I pushed him beside the makeshift grave and dumped him in.

After I put all of his limbs in the grave I started to pile the dirt back onto him.  He was covered with dirt again, and I proceeded to put a wooden cross at the top of his grave.  I laid the flowers down and lite a candle.  I said a few words about how he was good at fighting and how he was probably a good man.

By the time I was finished it was dark like I suspected it would be.  So I grabbed my flashlight, and turned it on with a click.  I continued to grab all of my items and place them into my bag as I went over to grab the cart.  I saw a shadow in the woods shift. 

My heart started to race as I heard a rustling of a bush and the snap of a stick.  I ran over to the cart and started to push it towards the gate when an arm grabs a hold of me.  When the creature spins me around my heart starts to slow at the realization of who it was. 

Why was she out here so late at night?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~Sorry everyone I didn't have time to edit this, but I hope you like it!~~~