Chapter Six

Neo sat on the couch. He looked down before he felt Patrick sit next to him. He looked at him and his eyes went wide. Patrick was shirtless. Neo quickly looked away, but he felt Patrick's pointer finger under his chin turning him back towards him. Patrick smiled before he turned Neo's head to the left so he could get better access to his neck. Patrick put medical gloves on, and he started to take care of the boy's Neck.

It took about twenty minutes for Patrick to patch up Neo's neck. Neo rested his hand on Patrick's upper thigh. Neo moved his hand forward and it rested on what he believed was Patrick's thigh still. Patrick smirked and took a deep breath. He leaned forward and whispered; "Unless you want to handle what you are creating, I would move your hand."

Neo was confused but he looked down gasped loudly and removed his hand. He stood up quickly, almost falling over the living room table. Patrick stood up and caught him. He chuckled again and brought Neo close. Their chest was almost touching. Patrick looked down and kissed Neo's forehead.

Neo gasped as he felt his face grow red, and felt his chest tighten. He looked up at Patrick before taking a step backward and over to the bathroom door. He looked back again.

"Th... thank you... sir." Patrick's gaze darkened, and his eyes turned heavy. He walked to Neo and placed his hand on the handle so Neo could not escape. He replaced his pointer finger under Neo's chin, and his thumb resting on his chin. He smirked before leaning down where his face was inches from Neo's face. He could smell Neo's shampoo, his cologne, his breath. Something about the way he smelled and acted around Patrick made him excited.

"I told you no need to call me sir," Patrick said while he kept a grip on Neo. Neo was speechless. He could not voice his opinion. He liked calling Patrick sir. He could sense there was something about it for Patrick that made him feel... special. Neo opened his mouth to speak, but the only thing that happened was Patrick moved his thumb up and placed it on Neo's bottom lip. He slowly moved his thumb down and back to Neo's chin. Patrick wanted to kiss Neo. He did not know why, but something was telling him to, but he leaned back and removed his hand from Neo's chin.

"If you want to call me sir, you do it when the others are not around. It will cause problems love." Patrick said as he opened the bathroom door for Neo. Neo stood there confused and red. His chest continued to be tight, his cheeks red, and his body felt like Jello. He has never felt like this before around anyone. He nodded slowly before he turned around and walked into his room.

He climbed his ladder and went to bed. He could not fall asleep. He kept replaying what just occurred between him and Patrick. He knew he liked the same sex, but he had never gone forward with the feeling. Not only that, but he also accidentally had his hand on the other man's member. He knew he didn't mean to, but his mind raced to wonder if he kept it there. Neo cringed in his bed and faced the wall.

Soon Neo heard his alarm start to go off and he pressed stop. He groaned and leaned up in his bed. He saw Arc was already getting dressed. He rubbed his face and climbed down his ladder. He started to get dressed as well before going to the bathroom to finalize his morning routine. He looked over and saw Patrick and James getting ready and smiled. He knew he wanted to stay away from the boys, but he knew it would be difficult.

Patrick whispered to James and chuckled before they both walked back into their room. Neo frowned again before we walked back into his room, grabbed his bag, and then off he went for classes. It was only 8:30 am, so Neo went for a walk. He wanted to get himself ready. He waited for the elevator before he ascended down to the first floor.

He went on about an hour's walk before he decided to walk to his first class of the day. He waited in the hall before stepping inside the classroom. He decided on a seat against the wall and near the back. He tended to hide. He heard the rest of the class enter the room and take their seats. He frowned when he saw Arc, James, and Patrick surrounded by girls. They were all hoping for them to sit near them. He looked down at his computer hoping the men don't see him. He heard the professor enter the room and all the students sat down. He looked up and noticed that Patrick sat in front of him and then Arc and James were adjacent to him. He rolled his eyes, but it meant that he did not have to sit near annoying girls who wanted to be near the men.

The teacher introduced the class and expressed what she wanted to accomplish this semester. She called Roll and started her speech. She explained that since this is a class that every freshman must take, she encourages her classes to make group chats so people can work together to achieve the greatest grade. Neo zoned her out.

"Okay, so we have about ten minutes left in class. I want to give you an assignment for Friday. Friday, I want everyone to have a three-to-five-minute presentation about who you are, your family, what tribe you are connected to, your favorite food, theme, items, animals, and what degree you are here for. I will post the criteria on the webpage after class. I will go alphabetically, so no one must worry about when they will go. If you want to stay and start the assignment you are welcome to, if not class is dismissed."

Everyone got up and talked to one another about starting a group chat. Neo swiftly packed up and left the room. He wanted to get to his next class on time. He wanted to make sure he knew where he was going. James looked around the room and leaned over to Arc.

"Damn, he already left. Wanted to get his number."

Arc sighed and then chuckled "We are his roommates. I have his number from his roommate's account. I'll send it to you and Patrick. Did Patrick get medicine for his neck?"

"Yeah, I did. I also showed him how to take care of it last night." Patrick said as all three of them walked together to go get breakfast.

"I also bought him some fruit-themed items because he was looking at them, but I forgot to give them to him. I will later."

"Wow, trying to sway his heart huh?" Arc said as they waited in line at the dining hall.

"There is just something about him. I- ", he sighs, "I want to figure it out."

"I keep forgetting that you are gay. What happens if your lover is a woman? Your wolf locks eyes on a sexy goddess and boom. Now you must marry a woman."

"I can deny a mate. If I find someone else who is not my mate, so be it. My father and mother are like that. Bro, Arc isn't your family just the same way? Your mom denied her mate to be with your dad."

"Oh hush, I am just saying."

"Mmhm. Sure. I mean with the way we have been acting with him, especially someone over here, it will be hard to even try a relationship like that."

"Hey. I said sorry, damn. I swear I didn't realize that I was choking him. I thought I had his shirt, but Patrick I know what you mean about the weird feeling. I had it the first night I saw him in his bed. He seemed so... different."

"Oh, so now you are changing sides?" James chuckled as they all swiped their cards to get inside the hall. They went around, grabbed their food, and went to a booth. They all started to eat and continued their conversation.

"James, you know damn well I run for both sides. I just never found someone I wanted to continue to find love with. I like to fuck rather than love. I do not know how I am going to settle down with a Luna when I just wanna fuck. Fuck hard at that too."

James laughed and looked at both "Yall are just so weird. I want someone to love and appreciate. Yall can fight over him, so when he needs to run away... he can come to me."

They all look at one another and furrow their brows "Are we all strangely attracted to Neo?"

They all look at one another again and nod. They laughed again as they continued to eat. Arc sighed and rubbed his head.

"How are we even supposed to talk to him or even try to understand our feelings when he wants us to stay away from him? I know it is my fault and I plan on fixing that. We have known him for less than seventy-two hours and we have made him run from us. We have harmed him. And we have fucked our chances."

"Well, you have fucked your chances. I have been helping him and making him feel safe." Patrick said while smirking. He looked over at James.

"We might need to change our strategy. Instead, all of us at once go after him. What if we take different approaches."

Arc smiled before taking a bite of his burger, "Go on. Tell us more."