Chapter Thirty-Four

The rest of the day was quite eventful. They both went down to mingle with almost everyone that lived in the pack house. There were people from the town there as well since it was a celebration of Thanksgiving. Just like Arc said, games, fun, food, and enjoyment. Neo was overstimulated. He did not want to be anywhere near these activities, but he had to. He lost Arc about an hour ago when he was pulled away by his friends to go play wolf pong or something. He walked around the grounds enjoying the warm weather. He watched children get their face painted, run around enjoying themselves, he watched couples enjoy being with one another and having fun with their friends. Neo looked out of place, but he was forced to wear Arc's family hoodie. It was grey, but the back had Arc's last name, meaning he was connected to the "royal family" of the events. That also told people not to try to mess with Neo. He walked around with his hood up while he messed around on his phone. He did not know what to do.

"I am just going to go back into the house." Neo said to himself before he departured back into the house, but it was just as bad as outside. He tried to get through the crowd and go to the library. He was almost to the doors of the library before he was grabbed from behind and engulfed into a hug.

"Arc! I missed you!" Arc? I am not Arc!

Neo pushed the person away and turned around to look at them. The smaller girl looked at Neo in shock.

"Oh my god. I am so sorry! I thought you were Arc."

"No. I am his friend. Who are you?"

"Oh? Haha. I am Flower. I am Arcs cousin. I am so sorry. I was named flower because I was born in a flower garden."

"Pretty name. My name is Neo. How old are you?"

"Oh, I am six! Do you want to go play?" Neo looked at the small girl and frowned. He wanted to say no but he did not want to get possibly yelled at for saying no. He held out his hand and she grabbed it enthusiastically and forced him to go play. She made him color, play darts, some children's board games, and eventually she brought him to the pool area. He was beyond tired and confused as to how someone could have this amount energy.

Flower let go of Neo's hand when she saw her friends. She waved good-bye to Neo before she ran away. Neo rubbed his face before he spotted Arc. Shirtless and playing pool volleyball. Neo could not help himself but stare. Ten alphas in a pool, splashing, rough housing, and being sexy... what the hell am I thinking about right now. I am going crazy.

The people around the pool were encouraging the boys while they played. Neo walked over to the wall that was on the opposite side of the side Arc was on and leaned against it. He crossed his arms and watched Arc play.

Arc was good at the game. He knew what to do and he was not going to lose. Soon the game was tied and both teams decided to take a five-minute break before they played the final round. The girls around the pool handed all the boys cups of water, but he watched Arc not accept any. Arc pulled himself out of the pool and sat on the edge. Neo walked over to the drink table and grabbed a bottle of water before he made his way over to Arc.

"Need some water?" He pressed it against Arc's shoulder.

Arc jumped as he was startled before he turned and looked up at Neo. He smiled as he accepted the water.

"I did not expect to find you here."

"I was forced by Flower to come back here. She was looking for you, found me, and then now I am here."

Arc laughed, "Flower is a special girl. Have you been watching me play?"

"Maybe. I got nothing else to do."