Chapter 9:Overhaul's Death

It has been a few days since the USJ incident, and izuku was in his Vault, busy making something. It was a serum that would cause adults to attack each other and not children. He had found the recipe for it on the main computer.

He had his perfect target, Overhaul. He wanted to test this serum's capabilities and its side effects. If he could use it to have the 8 Precepts of death kill each other, he could save the life of the little girl in their base. He has to wait for nightfall. He continued to develop the serum and distribution system. He also discovered a song to trigger the effect.

Time skip to night.

Izuku was walking to the facility, he knew what he was doing is morally questionable, but it must be done to better the world. He uses his jetpack to get to the roof and he places the large container of liquid on the ground, placing the end of a tube at the entrance of a vent intake. He opens the valve and the most begins to full the facility. He was wearing his new experimental power armor called hellcat.

Inside the facility

Inside the facility

The mist began to full the place, overhaul, his followers and all the scientists began to inhale the mist, they didn't realize they were doing so. It's odorless and virtually undetectable,however when given the correct audio trigger, it becomes so much more deadly.

As they went about their business, the PA system started playing a song, and they began to feel odd.

(Start song here)

They began to feel aggressive and soon started attacking each other, using their quirks to rip each other apart. Eri was safe in her room while the bloodbath happened outside.

Yelling, cursing and tearing could be heard within the halls. Izuku had engineered the serum to not effect children to minimize the loss of innocent lives.

He had entered the facility and had made his way toward Eri's room, he was using the blueprints he stole from one of Overhaul's minions. He made sure to keep an eye out for any possible problems that may arise.

He arrived at the door and opened it, Eri was hiding in the corner. He disengaged his helmet and looked down at the child.

Izuku:You okay little one?

She didn't answer as she ran up to him and hugged his armour clad leg. He picked her up and carries her out of the facility. He takes out any of the villains who tried attacking them, and simply moved on without problem.

He placed several mini nukes in the vents with a remote explosive connected to them. Once he was out of range, he pressed the detonator and the entire facility erupted in orchestra of explosive mayhem.

Nothing remained, no bodies nor experiments or any other records. He nods to himself and walks away with Eri in tow.

Tbc...