Chapter 6:The Test.

After he pitched the ball, he then turned his attention back to his power armor, it needed some work as the left arm hydraulic system was acting up. He gets to work while aizawa tested the rest, he finished up when ochako finished her turn.

Izuku:What's the next test?

Aizawa:The next test will be focused on speed, so you'll all take turns running against each other.

Izuku nods as he enters the suit, making sure all the systems are operational. He moved his arms and they worked smoothly.

Aizawa:Izuku your up against Lida.

Izuku takes his place at the starting line, while Lida took his spot next to him. The moment the starter pistol went off, izuku ran full speed toward the end, Lida was caught off guard when izuku passed him and won the race.

Izuku was using a suit mod called pain train, it works well to take out enemies but also a great way to get around. He exited the suit and stretched.

Lida:Sir, he cheated!

Aizawa:How so?

Lida:He's using unauthorized equipment.

Everyone mummred a little, they don't agree with lida but just noticed izuku's dependence of his suit. But also noting his size, they know he has power but not a quirk.

Izuku:Listen here freak. I wasn't blessed with a quirk, and just so you know. Quirks will be gone in the next 8 years.

Lida:What?

Aizawa:I'm afraid what he says is true, quirks are disappearing and hero society will go along with them.

Everyone let that information sink in, they didn't expect that to happen, they all thought quirks would be here forever. But no, nature has begun to revert people back to what they were, no quirks or anything.

Izuku just shrugged as he was planning to head to the hospital to see what is going on with his bones, they felt denser but he'll be able to tank heavier hits.

After everyone had done their teat, it was no surprise that Izuku came first, he didn't care as he headed to class and then head to the hospital.

Timeskip

Izuku arrived at the general hospital to receive an x-ray, he waited for his turn. He left Roa-chan at home along with his power armor.

Doctor:Mr Midoriya.

Once hearing his name called, he gets up and follows the doctor. Along the way he noted a room to his left and inside was the most beautiful woman he had ever seen.

 Along the way he noted a room to his left and inside was the most beautiful woman he had ever seen

He was captivated by her beauty, her long white hair accenting her onyx eyes.

Izuku:Who is she?

Doctor:She's Rei Himura,or Rei todoroki. Wife of Enji Todoroki.

Izuku:Endeavor.

The doctor was shocked by how much information he had on heroes. But then again it was common knowledge.

Izuku:Is she allowed visitors?

Doctor:I'm afraid....

He couldn't finish his sentence, noting the glare on his face and aura leaking off him. Almost on par with the hero killer:Stain.

Izuku:Let me rephrase, I'll visit her. Let's just finish the test.

After he had gotten his test back, he goes to Rei's room and knocked on the door. The door opened and Rei was surprised to find a young man waiting there.

Tbc....