Chapter 3:Entrance Exam.

It was now time for the entrance exam and izuku walked toward the facility while wearing his power Armour, he had finished a new paint job for it so it would be more intimidating.

He kept walking, ignoring the stares from the on lookers as he soon arrived at the facility. The targeting system in his helmet detected a lot of students.

???:Excuse me, your not allowed to wear that.

He turns to see a blue haired kid, he wore glasses and had a very up tight attitude. Izuku rolled his eyes and looked at him.

Izuku:What's your name?

Lida:Tenya lida. And I will...

Izuku:You'll what? You have no authority to confiscate my equipment and I have the full authority to kick your ass if you so dare try, freak.

Izuku refers to quirked people as freaks, they are abnormal and he doesn't like quirks after all the abuse he suffered. He doesn't like them at all, children he's fine with. People who use their quirks for good is fine as well but adults who use their quirks for bad are just fuckin freaks.

Tenya:How dare you, this is unacceptable behavior.

Izuku:I don't care. So leave me be.

With those last words he leaves and heads into the auditorium and exited his suit and it powers down.

The suit is calibrated to trap anyone who tries stealing or moving it, like a security code of sorts. Izuku was wearing an old submarine commander uniform, no ranks just the uniform for his "hero" suit.

As he approached the room, he stepped on a brick that was sticking out and crushed it

As he approached the room, he stepped on a brick that was sticking out and crushed it. He didn't notice as he soon found an open chair and sat down. He took out the pamphlet and read it's contents with very close attention.

Soon the rest of the examinees enter and took their seats. President Mic soon enters the room and stand at the front.

President mic:Can I get a yeah?!

There was a silence after he screamed that, izuku stood up and yelled at the top of his lungs

Izuku:Yeah!!!

President Mic smiles as he then proceeds to explain the exams to the new students, there will first be a written test and then the physical portion. This is also explained that there are four different robots. 0ne pointers, two pointers, three pointers and zero pointers. Of course Mr blue ball had to speak up.

Tenya:Sir, you didn't fully explain the course yet and that boy needs to be removed.

Izuku:on what grounds?

Tenya: You threatened me.

Izuku:After you tried taking my equipment. I don't have time or crayons to explain this to you. And I do not need to.

After that, Tenya sat back down while Izuku turns his attention back to president mic, who he motions to continue. After the explanation and written test, it was now time for the physical test.

He once again enters his Armour and takes out his Lazer gatling gun,and loaded a fusion core into it.

As he approached the Gate, the students stepped out of his way. He soon noticed a girl who seemed really nervous. He approached her and she noticed him.

Izuku:You alright miss?

She nods as she looked at him, she was focused on his voice as his face was obscured by the helmet. He gets ready as the gate opens, he uses his jetpack and flies into the test ground leaving the other training examinees confused.

President Mic:What are you doing!? There are no countdowns in real life.

As they ran in, izuku had already destroyed a large amount of machines, using his various weapons to either vaporize or cremate his enemies. His pip-boy kept count of the robots he destroyed and it was already at 500.

Izuku:Seems like enough points. Might need to save the others.

And he was right, a lot of examinees were in danger as he saved them. Alot had either weak quirks or problems beyond their control. He even destroyed them using his bare hands to rip the metal apart.

Meanwhile in the observation box, the pro heroes watched the exam. During this time, nezu recognizes the tech izuku was using, it was tech from 2077,so it's pretty old tech. But now he sees how prepared the people were back then to fight quirks.

Aizawa:That armored kid is interesting, he doesn't seem to run out of energy and he's already surpassed Allmight's records. Anything about him Nezu?

Nezu:His name is Izuku Midoriya, he's number one in the written portion and he's also number one in this test. His file says he's a outstanding student and that he is quirkless.

This caught everyone's attention, he's quirkless? Although many could see he's using pre-quirk tech as a tool to be a hero. Those suits were used to subdue or terminate certain quirk types, same with the weapons aswell. But they know he's going to be an amazing hero. He had exited his suit and was now finishing off the machines using only his strength.

The power armour had been set to head to the entrance as to avoid being damaged. Izuku kept fighting however not taking any chances. It did destroy any stray machines as they tried to attack it.

Aizawa:I want him in my class.

Midnight:Why, did he catch your interest?

Aizawa:That and the fact he's fighting those robots without a problem, face it he's more ready to be a hero than anyone.

Nezu:That I agree with, but after the exam we'll call him here to discuss a few things.

Everyone nods as the timer runs out, the exam has come to a close as the examinees all exit, some excited, others disappointed. Not izuku, he was pleased with his result.

Intercom:Will Izuku Midoriya please come to the observation deck, a Izuku midoriya please come to the observation deck.

With that, izuku enters his suit once more and takes off the helmet before heading to the observation deck.

Tbc....