𝟏𝟏 ⋆ ★ Digital Mortality

▼△▼△▼△⋆⋅☆⋅⋆△▼△▼△▼𝐀/𝐍: 𝐍𝐨𝐭 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐟 𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞

▼△▼△▼△⋆⋅☆⋅⋆△▼△▼△▼
𝐀/𝐍: 𝐍𝐨𝐭 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐟 𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞. 𝐈 𝐦𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐮𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐧 𝐐𝐮𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐯 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐧𝐨 𝐬𝐞𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐬 𝐲𝐞𝐭.
— 🎪
▼△▼△▼△⋆⋅☆⋅⋆△▼△▼△▼

Back at The Tent, you and the other circus freaks were able to change back into your normal clothes. Once you stepped out of your room, you noticed the door of the room next to yours for the first time.

As you walked over to it, you saw that the character on the door seemed to a smiling clown fellow, but you noticed that the door wasn't crossed out like the numerous others.

'...I always wondered what these crossed out doors meant,' You thought, 'it probably signifies that the character was abstracted, although Ragatha and the others didn't go very much into detail about how that process works. But this guy's door isn't crossed out. Does that mean they're...?'

Curiosity guiding your actions, you drew near to the door and knocked, wondering if there was actually someone in there you hadn't been introduced to yet. After no response, you waited a few moments before knocking again.

No response.

'Don't think anyone's actually in here anymore. Unless they're like—a dead body inside or something.'

"FBI, open UP" You shout more jokingly, but of course it does no avail as none comes to answer the door. You stand before the door, feeling defeated. You didn't know why, but you somehow felt drawn to this door for a reason unknown to you.

You jump when you hear a nervous squeak from

behind you and turn to see Gangle behind you, rubbing her ribbon hands nervously together. "Y-Y/N...why are you standing by Kaufmo's door...?"

"Uhh...why's your tragedy mask on front," You counter, feeling a bit awkward for having been caught standing by a random door so weirdly.

"Jax stole my comedy mask because he was starting to get annoyed by my optimism..." Gangle sighed miserably, "he's so...mean..."

Her ribbon shoulders sank as she slunk over to you like the most helpless thing in the world. "Aw Gangle," You sighed, "you'll be fine."

You draw near to her and gently pet her head, causing her to flash a small, tearful smile. "So um...you noticed Kaufmo's room..."