𝟓 ⋆ ★ Selflessness

▼△▼△▼△⋆⋅☆⋅⋆△▼△▼△▼

▼△▼△▼△⋆⋅☆⋅⋆△▼△▼△▼

You and the other circus members walked around the humongous tent searching for Zooble's body that was essentially stolen by Gloinks.

"Yeah, those Gloinks sure hate Zooble," Kinger remarked as the group traversed the area , keeping an eye out for their friend. "This has happened at least one, two...four...I dunno, eighty times already?"

"Oh, you've been counting? I lost track after the first two times they got sacked," Jax said. "Um...what if maybe we stop having adventures with ...Gloinks...?" Pomni spoke up in a fragile voice, "that way Zooble doesn't have to deal with them anymore..."

"I agree," Gangle murmured, "I got tangled in a Gloink once. It wasn't fun..."

"What are Gloinks even?" You randomly blurt out, a little bored at the moment. You still cling onto Kinger's hand because by this point you'd noticed that the chess piece's attention span was terribly horrible and he could wander off distracted and frantic at any moment. "Sentient shapes, what else?" Jax answered, glaring at you.

A sudden shout not too far from where you and the others were rang out through the air and you all turned to notice Zooble's head being carried away by a literal wagon made out of Gloinks. "How on earth did they manage that!?" Ragatha exclaimed, her eye twitching. "Wow...they really do hate Zooble..." Gangle uttered, twinging her ribbon hands together. "Alright so which one of you guys are grabbing the head? I'm not helping them out just for them to have an attitude as thanks," Jax crossed his arms.

You decided to step up to save Zooble, as the Gloinks were starting to carry them further and further away and ran you towards the shapes. You reach and snatch Zooble's head from the Gloinks, then held their head awkwardly in your hands, "Uh...hey Zooble..."

"Hey Y/N...thanks," Zooble sounded dead tired in response. The Gloinks stopped rolling away and dissembled their little wagon, all of them now facing you. "Uhh...why're they staring at me like that?" You whisper, starting to back away.

Suddenly, the Gloinks all seemed to jump as if in anger and they began bouncing towards you. "Oh crap—they're not letting me off easy this time!" Zooble shrieked, "RUN."

You instantly turn and start running back to the others. "The Gloinks are mad, chop chop people!" You yell, running past them with Zooble's head still in your hands. "Wait, they're coming after all of us now!?" Pomni yelled, grabbing her head. "Come on Peanut you've faced worse, haven't you? These little shapes can't do a thing," Jax said as a Gloink came up to him, but he quickly kicked it away. Just when he thought he'd won however, a big group of Gloinks all simultaneously surround Jax and start to jump on him, eventually pinning the purple bunny to the ground. "HEL—" Jax's voice drowned in the wave of Gloinks!