𝟗 ⋆ ★ Digital Carnival Day!

▼△▼△▼△⋆⋅☆⋅⋆△▼△▼△▼

▼△▼△▼△⋆⋅☆⋅⋆△▼△▼△▼

         You stepped out of your room wearing the clothes Caine had spawned in your room to wear to the carnival. The process of changing was pretty ...awkward to say the least. It really did feel as if you were tearing literal code off your body and replacing it with new ones. Not to mention the fact that the only thing lying beneath the "clothes" you wore was a wall of scripting and text, confirming that you were in some sort of fully programmed, digital body.

After the initial shock of that experience, you'd put on the new clothes. They looked fairly normal, except Caine seemed to have added his own bit of circus themed additions to the outfit.

You walked over to Pomni's room and knocked on her door, "Pomni? Almost ready?"

After a few moments, the door slowly opened and Pomni stepped out, looking uncomfortable.

"Aw. Look at the lil' Peanut," You grinned at her. "Sh-shut up Y/N..." Pomni muttered, holding her arm and lookin away. "Come on, you look great," You chuckled, placing a hand on her head, "besides, I'm guessing Caine wants us to remain in cirque-theme."

Pomni looked up at you and blinked, "Well, at least you look better than I do..."

You rolled your eyes and directed her ahead of you with your hand still clamped on her head. Together, the two of you marched out of the hallway and decided to wait for everyone else to show up by the stage area.

After a while, you started to get bored waiting, so you wandered over to one of the massive structures that were scattered amongst the circus tent. You approach a ladder that was attached to a structure that had a gigantic slide attached to it. It looked pretty fun, so you begin to climb.

Pomni ran to the bottom of the ladder and looked up at you frantically, "Wh-What are you doing, Y/N?!"

"What does it look like I'm doing?" You responded, pulling yourself up onto the top of the structure and turning to look down at the small jester. "Whatdya look so worried for Pomni, it's just a slide? Why is there something bad about the slides in this place?"