Chapter 14

Fool Me Once

"Anna took Elena

"Anna took Elena." Stefan told Allison and Damon as he walked into the room. "yeah I got that from your 600 voicemails." Damon said as he read the Grimoire. "Damon all night long, every single street in town I've been searching. What if your blood hasn't gotten out of her system?" Stefan asked. "Well then at least you'll know you'll see her again," Damon said. "Please. What do you know? You were with Anna. You must know where she's living. Just tell me where I can find her." Stefan begged.

"Nope. you can go." Damon said. " You know all I can remember is hating you. There might've been a time when that was different but your choices have erased anything good about you. But see I also know that you have just as much reason to hate me. This all began with me. Katherine got taken away from you because of me. And I'm sorry." Stefan told Damon. "Apology accepted," Damon said. "So please just tell me what you know. It's Elena Damon if you know something tell me." Stefan said. "I mean this sincerely I hope Elena dies," Damon said as he got up and walked out of the room.

Allison went with Stefan to grab Elena she was able to locate them with the help of Bonnie's Grams. Stefan kicked the door open and Allison walked in opening the blinds so the other vampire would burn. "Stefan, Allison!" Elena exclaimed. "Get outside," Allison instructed Bonnie and Elena. "When the sun goes down leave town. If I ever see you again my sister will do much worse than what I want to do to you right now." Stefan said before walking out of the hotel room Allison following behind.

"How did you know where I was?" Bonnie asked her Grams. "Many things can fuel a witch's power. Worry, anger. After Stefan and his sister told me that they had taken you I had a little of both. So the locator spell was easy after that." Grams said. "I'm sorry about all this," Bonnie said. "Not as sorry as they're going to be."Grams said. "So what do we do now?" Elena asked as she, Stefan, and Allison walked into the room. "For now you need to stay here," Stefan told her.

"A prisoner in my own home? I don't think so." Grams said. "I can't protect you from leaving the house," Stefan told her. "We'll protect ourselves." Grams told him. "We need to let him have Katherine back. He's not gonna stop until he gets her. If we help him maybe that ends it."Elena said. "He doesn't deserve to get what he wants," Bonnie said.

"What other choice do we have?" Elena asked. "Witches being pulled down by vampire problems. As much as we do to try and stay out of it. I'll open the tomb, but I'm gonna need your sister's help. You get your brother's girl and destroy the rest with fire. Then this will be all over. " Grams said. "We still need to get Damon to agree and why do you need Allison's help?" Stefan asked. "She helped Emily all those years ago."Grams simply said. "Damon already agreed once," Elena said. "Yeah, and we double-crossed him so now he's angry," Stefan said. "He's hurt there's a difference. I think I know what I have to do." Elena told him.

Allison Grams, Stefan, and Bonnie all waited in the woods for Elena to come with Damon. "Are you sure Damon will come back with her?" Grams asked Stefan. Just as Stefan was about to respond Damon came walking up. "Brother, Alli, Witches." Damon greeted. "Everything okay?" Stefan asked Elena. "Just wanna get this over with. Are we ready?" Elena asked Grams and Allison. "Yes," Bonnie said. "Air, Earth, Fire." Grams said as they all now stood where the tomb was and she lit the torches. "Water," Bonnie said handing Grams the water. "That's it water from the tap?" Elena asked. "As opposed to what?" Grams asked. "I just figured maybe you had to be blessed or mystical or something," Elena said.