6

*
Guinness frowned, sitting up straight in his chair. It was because of their family that Diana was being forced into this arranged marriage, but he didn't want her to look like that.
Diana had to be happy.
As the youngest daughter of the Philadelphia family, she had to live a life filled only with love!
"Don't try to help me from now on."
"What?"
"Don't try and help me, Guinness. You need to take care of yourself more than me. And be faithful to your family, too."
"Diana? Why are you suddenly saying this? What's going on?"
"It's nothing. Just as you've grown up, Guinness, so have I."
"Diana...Are you suddenly becoming an adult because your marriage is around the corner?"
Diana smiled with a face so similar to Guinness'. She didn't suddenly become an adult. She'd actually been one for a very long time now. Now, the Guinness that was sitting next to her felt very young in comparison to Diana, who had been thirty-five years old before returning here.
Though, the same could be said about Iandrus. But the strangest part was that Iandrus didn't feel young to her, despite him only being fifteen years old right now.
Because when Diana looked at him, she could see Iandrus in his twenties, his mid-twenties, his thirties, and even into his mid-thirties. It was all due to the long years she spent with him-longer than the fifteen years she spent in Philadelphia.
Diana smiled brightly, trying to assuage Guinness' worries, saying, "I only mean that I haven't been sitting still while you've been growing. So you must protect yourself before me, Guinness."
"I can't get used to this just because you say that, Diana. Not long ago, you were begging me to share my desserts with you."
"That's...." A smile suddenly appeared on Diana's lips while she was talking.
That's how it used to be. She didn't know why, but everything Guinness had always looked better than what she had. She always wanted to eat what he ate and always wanted to take what he had. And thanks to Guinness' selflessness, always giving in when she acted stubborn, she was always able to get nearly everything she wanted.
"Just, if there's a really dangerous situation happening, take care of yourself before thinking of me."
Hearing Diana repeat this phrase several times, Guinness' expression turned strange. Not long ago, she said she'd come back from the future and now Diana was acting like this.
But Diana kept pressing Guinness. "Okay? Promise me you will."
"Alright, alright, I got it. Now you have to answer some of my questions. Why aren't you sleeping well? What's going on with your face? What's happening?"
She knew they wouldn't believe her even if she explained things, so she kept quiet and shook her head. "I just had a nightmare, that's all."

A very long and terrible nightmare.

"What kind of nightmare?"

Diana stared at Guinness, then smiled and shook her head again. "I don't remember. It escapes me the moment I wake up."

Guinness couldn't hold himself back, jumping up from his seat. Then, he approached Diana and ran his hand through her well brushed hair.

"Is this what you were talking about the other day?" He asked.

"No, it's nothing. It was just a bad dream."

"Well, that's good then. But if Iandrus does anything to you....like makes you cry or something, just let me know, Diana. I'll always be on your side."

Even though she repeated herself so many times, he still didn't understand. All Diana could do was smile. It wasn't going to happen again, so she might as well just let Guinness act as he always did.

*

* * *

*

Iandrus came to visit the Philadelphia mansion at the break of dawn to see Diana. The mansion was bustling by the sudden guest who came so early in the morning, but it couldn't be helped. Though he came without notice, he was a prince and he would be sharing his future with Diana.