𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐

2.
"Love is friendship"
🤍

Clark.

"Man, I feel like I haven't seen you in years." Stephan says dapping me up.

"Cause you haven't. I mean with playing for the Lakers, the radio show and all the press conferences and touring, I've been a really busy man." I explain.

"Well, I'm just glad that you decided to come back. We missed you man." Matt says.

"It's been rough without you always being here." Kingston expresses.

"Yea man, I mean who else I was gonna beat in 2k? Matt always winning and Kingston is a cheater." Stephan says.

"I can't help it if you suck." Matt chuckles.

"And stop lying on my name bro." Kingston says.

"But seriously, it really is great to be back here though. I never realized how peaceful it was." I take a deep breath.

"Hello guys, my name is Cynthia and I'll be your waitress for today. Can I start y'all off with drinks?" The waitress says.

The fellas decided to take me to a new breakfast spot that opened up called eggspectation.

"Yes ma'am, can I have a cup of coffee and a glass of water?" Matt orders.

"I'll have a glass of OJ please." Steph asks for.

"I'll have a water with lemon. Oh and can I see your drink menu?" I ask for.

"Oh sure. I'll be right back with your drinks and the menu." She says and walks off.

"Man, how y'all been?" I ask.

"We should be asking you that. I mean you been killing the game with your sports podcasts and the charities and nonprofit organizations you've created. I mean you really that nigga." Stephan says.

"I appreciate it but let's be honest, y'all been doing some great things too. I read that you're starting your own Law practice, Matt over here is the top real estate agent in the city and King is the top Black male artist in the country." I say.

"I mean you know how I does it." Stephan jokes.

"It truly is a blessing man. It's really nothing but God." Matt says.

"I didn't even think I could get here but God had a different plan." Kingston follows.

"Amen." I reply.

"Here are your drinks and the menu." The waitress says and places the cups on the table and passes me the menu.

"Appreciate it." I thank her.

"Do you all know what you want to eat or do you want me to give a little more time to decide?" She asks.

"I think we already had our minds made up before we came in." we all chuckle a little at Stephan's comment.

We all order our food and I order a greyhound for a drink. The waitress takes our menus and walks off.

"Now how is Londyn and the girls?" I ask taking a sip of my drink.