𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

Unconditional love: affection without any limits

Love without requirements..without constraints.

No second guessing..no underlying motives.

Simply loving without any conditions.

The act to love somebody without them having to repay you.

What a beautiful thing to know that there's someone out there that is meant to love you through your flaws, insecurities and your many imperfections.

Someone that God sent and made specifically for you.

Your little piece of heaven in human form.

And although you might go through test and trial, you still make it out together, stronger and wiser.

To grow with a person that is to stand beside you, to give you chance after chance.

A dream that seems too good to be true.

A dream that I have had for quite some time.

A dream that I express to God every once in a while.

A prayer that always crosses my mind.

A prayer that seeps out of my mouth.

My heart is ready to have someone that truly loves me for who I am.

All of me.

They care for me.

They are gentle and loving.

They are honest and loyal.

They are my best friend before any type of relationship.

To know that we are meant for one another but respecting each other as individuals.

We might be in two different places in the world but we know that we will one day meet one another.

And when we do it will be like a friend coming to see a friend.

Like we never were strangers.

A love that leaves me with goosebumps.

A love that shows me that there are no limits to what is possible.

A love that shows me that God always has a plan and a purpose.

A love that God has sent for me.

A love that I get to experience that is so rare that I would never want to leave them.

Unconditional love: affection without any limits.

- Favor🤍

______

2001 - Saint Thomas High school
Senior Year

"You know the more I talk to these boys, the more I want to cut my ears off." Kaylin says as we both are standing at our lockers.

I needed to get my psych textbook before my class started.

"Like what type of boy asks me on a date and his excuse when he can't pay for it, is lady's first!?" She starts to explain.

"Okay, that is not okay at all." I chuckle.

"See you don't even know the half of it." She says and we walk towards my psych class.

"Well I promise you, you'll find someone. I mean just look at Londyn and Matthew, they've been together all of their high school career." I say.

"Well that's a rarity when it comes to these boys in this school." She says. "Half of them are only looking for a good time and not a long time."

"Girl Please. Half of these boys are still going through puberty." I say.

"Ain't never lied." She shakes her head.

We finally make it to the door of my psych class and I hear my name being called out.

"Hi Ashlynn." The tall brown skin basketball player, known as Clark calls out as he walks up to me with his friend, Stephan.

"What do you want Abdul?" I ask him playfully rolling my eyes.

"Adbul? Did I do something to you already? We ain't even married yet and you addressing me by my middle name." He jokes.

"Oh welp, that's my que to leave. I'll talk to you later girl." Kaylin says and walks off, leaving me to deal with Clark's shenanigans.

"Yea imma go in the classroom..wassup Ash?" Stephan asks.

"Nothing." I say and he walks into the classroom.

"First of all you haven't even asked me on a proper date and you talking about spending the rest of your life with me?" I chuckle a bit.

He puts his arm around my shoulders.

This boy is always up to something.

I can't even lie though...I have THE BIGGEST crush on him and i'm pretty sure everyone knows it.

"I promise you by the time we're 35, you're gonna be walking down an aisle with a beautiful wedding dress and I will be looking at the love of my life, awaiting the minute we both say those two magical words...I do!" He explains.

"Boy get off of me and it's never going to happen." I push his arm from around me and walk to sit next to one of my friends in the class.

"You never know." He says and sits next to Stephan.

"We're destined to be together shawty."

I roll my eyes and I chuckle to myself.

___

Hey hey y'all !😁

This is my very first Christian Novel so bear with me.

Love y'all !