『𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 6』

══════✮❁•°♛°•❁✮ ══════

White.

Walls.

Ceiling.

Beep... Beep... Beep...

Soft mattress.

Fluffy pillows.

Cold blanket.

"Nayeon-chan? Can you hear me?"

Buzzing noise.

A gasp for air.

Blurred images passing through my vision.

Soft and warm hands clenching into my own.

A blinding light greeted my eye. "She's regaining consciousness! Call for the doctor now!"

A scurry of footsteps echoed through my ears, followed by a soft sniffle.

"I'm glad you're awake now. You might not hear me yet, but Nayeon-chan, I was so worried about you," a soft and melodic voice rang through my ears.

The scraping of the chair was heard when a blurry figure hovered over my eyes. Soft and warm hands cupped my face. It made me feel safe. It's thumb gently caressing my cold cheeks.

Her eyes. Filled with tears and relief. Her image gets closer and closer. Until I could only see her eyebrows and felt plump and warm lips against my own.

It was chaste and beautiful. Butterflies erupted in my abdomen. All I could do was to flutter and keep my eyes open. Her figure was slowly getting away and slowly getting smaller.

"No, don't." was all I could utter before I lost the strength and energy to keep my eyes open.

══════✮❁•°♛°•❁✮ ══════

I woke up with a small jolt. I tried opening my eyes, but all I could see were vast white walls and white curtains; and the distant beeping of a monitor. Where the heck am I? I tried craning my neck towards the side. Only to feel someone beside my bed frame. She was sitting on the hospital chair, but her head and upper torso were leaning towards the bed frame. Judging from the brunette hair, this must be Sana.