『𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 3』

══════✮❁•°♛°•❁✮ ══════

"Nayeon-unnie..."

No, don't go. 

I can see my unnie walking towards the black abyss that engulfs the area in front of me. No, please don't go in there. Don't leave me. You're all I have left. 

I reached out to her in hopes of grasping any piece of her clothing, heck even hoping to get a hold of her. I ran towards her, rushing, and running. When I was already near her, I outstretched my arms to get a hold of her shoulder. Only to find my hand grasp at the air. 

She disappeared. 

"No, unnie. Nayeon-unnie, don't leave me. Please, unnie..."

══════✮❁•°♛°•❁✮ ══════

"Tzuyu-ah?" I felt small hands caressing my cheeks. Wiping something off my face.

I let out a small groan and moved my face away from the hands that's invading my face. "No, don't cry. I'm here with you," the unknown person said again, and their hands found my tear stricken face. This time around, I didn't resist the caresses their hands make at my cheeks. It was calming. 

She was calming. She's the calmness and stillness after a thunderstorm. 

"I just miss her so much, Dahyun," I let out while resisting the new wave of tears forming in my closed eyes as I still refused to open them and look at the girl sitting beside my laying figure. 

She hummed at my sudden outburst. She just sat there caressing my face and started to hum a random tune to calm me down. After a while of humming, she replied, "I know that you miss her. But remember the reason why the both of you are doing this, Tzu. You have to be strong for her, you already know this."

I sighed deeply. 

I know that.