Dead

Author
Gregory woke up feeling funny. Cold, empty, and he couldn't feel much to be honest. He tried not to scream as he looked down at his arms. He waves his hands around only for them to go through each other. "Awake?" A voice spoke up. Gregory flinched. "I know you'll remember me." A knife placed underneath his chin, lifting and turning his face. "You'll be seeing things how I see now that you're dead." Evan smiles. "Dead?" Gregory shudders. He tears up almost instantly. Evan's cold hand, caressed Gregory's face, wiping away the ghostly tears. As if he didn't just kill the boy, he pulled Gregory in. "Shh~" Evan began to comfort Gregory, holding and rocking him in his arms like he was a child. "I can't promise you'll feel any warmer but put this on." Evan gave Gregory a hoodie. "Your other hoodie got dirty and stained with blood sooo..." Gregory just puts on the hoodie and thanks Evan. "Goodness your small..." Evan was taken aback by Gregory's size and how the hoodie almost shrinks him more. "Well it doesn't seem to be your size either." Gregory said. "Can't say it's mine. I've been taking my brothers clothes for years since his death. All because they were baggy and comfortable." "If he was still alive and with me he would have beat my ass." "I stained his favorite T-shirt..."
...

"Try mine." Evan gave his hoodie. Gregory tries it on. Still past his waist but definitely not reaching his knees. "Wow you really are shor-" Gregory cut Evan off with a slap. "Ow, ow ow!Alright, alright, I'm sorry." Evan whines, rubbing the red mark on his face in an attempt to ease the pain. Gregory just huffed, turning away from Evan. "You're adorable when you're mad by the way." Evan giggles, Gregory just sends an annoyed glare. "Where am I anyway?" Gregory looks around. "My room, in my bed, in my hoodie, looking cutes adorbs." "Shut up." "Well you asked me." "Nnghh...well one thing is clear and that is I'm NOT cute." Gregory said only making him seem more cute in Evan's eyes. "Really?" Evan pinches Gregory's face. "Vuelve a pellizcarme la cara y te abofetearé tan fuerte que te mandaré el culo al infierno." Gregory gave Evan another slap to the face really not having it. "Owwww! I may be dead but that hurtss!" Evan whines again, his hand on his red face. "Good." Gregory crossed his arms about to leave the room.

Hand goes through the doorknob

Gregory sighs. "Right." Gregory went through the door, walking- floating down the hall.

Evan

'Hmm. Maybe he prefers hugs. Does he like cuddles?'

'A cuddly Gregory does sound adorable.'

Gregory
"I've gone around this house twice and still can't find my way around." I lay down on one of the couches in the library, looking up at the ceiling with boredom. Feeling a sudden weight I turn to the side. You guessed it. Evan. "What the hell do you want now?" "Nothing but your love and affection." Evan took my hands giving a smile.
...

"Can we cuddle?" "Take a nap together? I like naps. Even though I really don't need them." "Do you want to play another game? I like games. Do you like games? Games are fun."

'Chatterbox much...'

I let out a deep sigh. "And why do we have to be together 24/7?" I pull my hands away, crossing my arms. "Because I promised to shower you with my love!" "I may have hurt and killed you but that's because I love you...and because I'm insane but you get it. I know you do."
...

"Evan, if you weren't here and dead you'd be in a mental institution because even therapists can't help you."

Evan
"Ouch." "And I'm not mad only because it's you and the fact it's true." "Exactly."