Obsession?

Idk what to put for a TW but all I got to say is that this will be disturbing and good luck making it through the chapter.

Evan
"Obsessed?" Gregory backed away even further away from me. "I've never had someone here in a while. Let alone someone as cute as you." "The moment you came in I felt my dead heart beat again..." "I've followed you around, hoping you'd stay. But now you want to leave. You're making me sad, Gregory." I ran my two fingers down my face as if tears were falling down before giggling again. "I'm assuming you heard the history of this house?" I asked, Gregory was hesitant to answer but nods. "Well if you've heard you and your friend should have known better then to trap you here with someone like me." "I'm dangerous. Insane. I killed my own family!" "And I laughed like a psychopath as I saw their corpses leak blood all over the floor!"

'I can see him trembling...how adorable~!'

"I wonder Gregory..how would you look covered and stained with blood~" "Stay with me Gregory. Let me have you!" I threw the knife his way, laughing crazily.

Gregory
I ran for the door, quickly opening it and running. I didn't care where to, it just needs a window to jump out of and get the fuck out of here. "Gregory~ are we playing games now? How fun! You know...I do love a good game of hide and seek~" I gasp as his voice got closer. "Shit-" I ran to hide, hoping, praying that he won't find me.
...

Evan enters the room, walking slowly around the room as if tormenting me. "Hmm." "Under the bed? Nope. Behind the bookshelf? Nope." I could just see the smirk grow on his face as he turns to the closet. Covering my mouth a keep as silent as possible, not even breathing. "Closet?" He opens the door. "No..." "You definitely have an unusual hiding spot." "But I know I'll find you." He spoke to himself, leaving the room. I let out a deep sigh, listening for his footsteps before returning the ground. "Well if he's out in the halls...vent it is."

Climbs into a vent

"God even these vents are burnt up..." I turn on my flashlight at the turns figuring that crawling straight ahead would be easy. That was until I realized he might be catching on. And at any moment I could be above him and he could be below me. Did I quit and just exempt my fate? Almost. I might think about it.

Continues exploring the vents

"Alright...I remember that the library was closest to that window I broke." "Here." I hop out if the vent, now in the library. I look around, listen at the door, peek, and leave the room quietly. "Why does this house have to be so big..." I whisper to myself, looking around for the broken wi- "Damn it. Of course he boards it up." "I guess I'll just find something to break these wooden planks with...I might be able to leave through the back door that way." I continue to explore the house, finally finding the basement. "I swear if he's in the basement.."

Opens the basement door, turning on the light

"Okay. Safe enough. Other than these ass stairs-" I mumble, descending the stairs and into the cold and dark basement. "I- this house is what horror movies are made of." I turn on my flashlight, find another light switch and- "Gregory, love~" There he is. "This bi-" I hid in a good hidden spot, watching quietly as he searched the room. This time his voice seemed colder, he's definitely mad now. "I'll find you. I will." "You're dead!" He leaves the room, slamming the door behind him. Finding the things I needed I quickly ran up the stairs.

Evan
"Gregory...don't you want to be with me forever! With someone who loves you? You may be dead but you'll be happy I promise!" I began to break things around in hopes of finding my beautiful angel. "Come on, angel...come out and give me that beautiful face..."
...

"There you are~" I took his wrist, pulling him in, my head against his chest. "Your heartbeat...it's beautiful..." I pinned him down with my knife, sitting on top I look down at his face, caressing it, the thoughts of it covered in blood filling my mind. A bloody puddle around his corpse. He's mine. He's finally mine! "How cute you look when you're afraid." My breathing became heavy again, almost hyperventilating as I pressed my knife to his neck. "You're tearing up Gregory...cry. Your tears and screams of agony are what I'm looking for! Do it! Cry!" I stab him, hearing him cry in pain. Laughing crazily I stab him over and over again, hands on his throat, strangling the boy as I watch the blood splatter. I shudder as I saw the bloody puddle around his corpse. "You really are an angel now, Gregory. My angel..."

Y'all got some problems if you seriously just made it through the chapter. 😐 So who needs therapy? 🤨 I'm payin. 🤗