It's back..

Hello, everyone! You read that right. My angel is BACKK!!!! However it isn't the same AU it was before. I've made a big change to the story because the previous was just too..cringe. I hope that all of you will still enjoy it though. Whenever I get comments, votes, hearing that anyone had added my story, or even getting a new follower really brings a smile to my face knowing someone actually enjoys the things I write.

(Even though it's still kinda trash)

I'd also like to thank everyone who has followed now that we've reached 185 followers and the many views
(or reads) on these stories.

(My best friend being in the lead so far)

I really didn't expect something like this to happen as a sleep deprived early teen that writes fan fiction and never touches grass.

(Which I probably should do.)

And I'm not one of those people that ask people to follow because in my opinion that is for viewers to decide but I'd be happy if you did or have ever considered it. Anyways sorry for all this dramatic talk and terrible grammar it's time to explain this new AU.

⚠TW! Mention of death and suicide along with murder!

AU
The deaths at the pizzeria and even the pizzeria itself never existed. Instead of the bite Evan's death was a suicide. Gregory was dared to go to Evan's house and never came back.

(Kinda- he tries to escape)

Just like in the original My angel Evan you know kills Gregory so that Gregory would stay forever.

(I also might add the heart eyed thing from Your letters bc I think it's cute detail)

And Evan is still possessive as heck. The rest of the Afton's died because of Evan who wanted revenge.

(If you're wondering why it's because they treated him horribly.)

I hope you all enjoy this new version of the story and please let me know in the comments what you think about it! Bye I love you all!