We only see eachother at weddings and funerals

On the 12th hour of the first day of October 1989, 43 women around the world gave birth. This was unusual only in the fact that none of these women had been pregnant when the day first began. Sir Reginald Hargreeves, eccentric billionaire and adventurer, resolved to locate and adopt as many of the children as possible.

He got eight of them

Luther is on the moon which he has been living on for four years and when he checks his watch he sees something unbelievable on the news.

Diego is at a family's house saving them from criminals then he notices the news on the tv.

Allison is on the red carpet, people are taking pictures of her when one of the fans gets news and everybody starts asking her about her father and his funeral, she is confused and walks off the red carpet with her employer.

Klaus is getting out of rehab (again) and he goes to his drug dealer, and goes in an ambulance while high, he sees the news about his father.

Vanya, who was just playing her violin in an empty auditorium, when she finishes she walks out and sees the news on a tv in a building.

Lastly, y/n, was getting ready to model for a magazine, when she checks her phone and hears the news. Sir Reginald Hargreeves is dead.

Y/n's POV

Y/n walks into the Academy and instantly has so many memories brought back to her. "Y/n, you actually came!" Diego says while walking towards her for a hug. Y/n hugs Diego for a few seconds.

"I can't believe that you came, Diego. Out of everyone I thought you would skip out!" You say surprised but happy to see him.

"Oh well I thought about it, trust me, but I decided I wanted to see how this would act out, I can't believe you're a model, a child looking model." You and Diego laugh. You were always so scared of the real world and here you are.You and Diego walk out and see vanya, you were both pissed about her writing the book, she was kinda brutal to y/n in the book, saying she was stuck up, she was brutal to everybody but especially you and diego. When Diego see's her he is obviously mad. "Ah. What is she doing here? Diego says. You don't belong here. Now after what you did."

Y/n chuckles "Bitch move, Vanya."

"You're seriously gonna do this today?" Allison asks but you and Diego just keep walking upstairs. "Way to dress for the occasion by the way." she says to diego

"At least I'm wearing black." You and Diego just walk upstairs, he goes to see Luther but you don't. You walk in the hallway and see Five's room, you walk inside and get goosebumps, you walk out immediately not wanting to think about five. You see Vanya downstairs and scoff, you walk all the way downstairs to get a drink.

Luther calls everybody downstairs to talk for a family meeting. Finally Luther breaks the silence. "Um, I guess we should get this started. So, I figured we could have a sort of memorial service in the courtyard at sundown. Say a few words just at Dad's favorite spot."

"Dad had a favorite spot?" Allison asks.

"You know, under the oak tree. We used to sit out there all the time. None of you ever did that?"

"Will there be refreshments?" Klaus asks. "Tea? Scones? Cucumber sandwiches are always a winner." Luther looks confused.

"What? No. And put that out. Dad didn't allow smoking in here."

"Is that my skirt?" allison asks

"What? Oh, yeah, this. I found it in your room." klaus says "It's a little dated, I know but it's very breathey on the bits." he responds with a cigarette in his mouth