Cherishing bonds (Last Part)

After 3 hours.

Krishna was sleeping. After crying for half an hour she felt exhausted and then slept. She felt someone was caressing her hair. She slowly opened her eyes and saw naira sitting beside her. She got up with a jerk due to which she winch in pain.

Krishna : Ouch... Ahhh.

Naira : Aram se bacha.

Krishna : Mumma aap kaise ???

Naira : Mujhe laga aaj meri beti ko meri jarurat hai isliye aa gai milne.

Krishna's eyes welled up again and she started crying, hugging Naira.

Krishna : I miss you mumma.. I miss you so much. Aap mujhe chod kar kyu chali gai mumma?

Naira : (caressing her hair) Bas bacha nahi rote. Aap toh mera sabse strong baby hona.

Krishna : Nahi mumma main nahi hu strong.

Naira laid her head in her lap and was lovingly caressing her head and kissing her forehead in between. Soon Krishna's sobbing stopped and she quietly laid in her mother's lap.

Krishna : Mumma ek baat kahu?

Naira : Bilkul beta.

Krishna : Aap toh bhagwan ji ke pass hona toh unse pucho ki maine aisi konsi galti kardi ki unhone pehle aapko mujhse chin liya aur baad main papa ko mujhse dur kar diya. Mujhe ekdum akela kar diya.

Naira : Nahi mera bacha aapse koi galti nahi hui hai. Aur kisne kaha ki aap akele ho?

Krishna : Aapke jane ke bad koi tha hi kaha mere pass.

Naira couldn't answer her as she knew that she was right.

Krishna : Aap mujhse naraz ho na mumma?

Naira : Aapko aisa kyu lagta hai ki main aapse naraz hu?

Krishna : Kyuki maine papa se aise baat ki.

Naira : Aapne toh apne dil ki baat unse kahi hai. Aur apne dil ki baat kahne par main kyu aapse naraz houngi. Haan agar aap nahi bolti toh main jarur naraz ho jati.

Krishna : Main aise baat karna nahi chahti thi par mujhse nahi control hua. Papa bahut hurt hue haina.

Naira : Haan hurt toh hue hai par galti bhi toh unki hi thi. Meri ek baat manoge?

Krishna : Aapko kabhi mana kiya hai jo aaj karungi?

Naira : Kartik ko ek second chance....

Krishna cut her in between.

Krishna : Nahi mumma chahe kuch bhi mang lo par yeh nahi. Mujhse nahi hoga.

Naira : Kyu beta ek baar try toh karo.

Krishna : Koshish karne ki bhi himmat nahi hai mujh mein mumma. Darr lagta hai ki agar Iss baar bhi papa dur ho gaye toh...

Naira : Nahi beta is baar kuch bhi galt nahi hoga. Zindagi mein har ek ko second chance milne ka haq hota hai. Jaise maine aur tumhare papa ne diya tha ek dusre ko. Jaise tumhari Nani ne diya tha mujhe. Sab log ek second chance deserve karte hai.

Krishna :(after thinking for sometime) Thik hai main tayar hu but only papa baki kisiko nahi.

Naira : Par beta...

Krishna : Please mumma.

Naira :(sign) Thik hai.

Krishna : Mumma nind aa rahi hai main aapki godi mein so jau...

Naira : Bilkul aa jao.

Krishna again laid in her lap and Naira started singing lullaby.

Tari rari rari ra ram
Tari rari ra ram
Tari rari rari ra ram
Tari rari ra ram
Sun sun nanhe lori ki dhun
Ho ja meethe sapno mein gum
Sun sun nanhe lori ki dhun
Ho ja meethe sapno mein gum

Tu mera suraj hai
Tu mera chanda hai
Tu meri aankhon ka tara hai sun

Sun sun nanhe lori ki dhun
Ho ja meethe sapno mein gum

Mere ladle tujhko odhaun aanchal
aa thapkiyon se sulaun tujhe

Main taaron ki nagri se nindiya bulaun
Ankhiyon mein teri chhupaun usse
Nindiya kya tere liye taare laun main
Maa ka tu nanha dulara hai sun

Sun sun nanhe lori ki dhun
Ho ja meethe sapno mein gum

Suno ae hawaon na tum shor karna
Tute na nanhe ki nidiya kahin
Bade bhag se hai mili hai aisi raatein
Main gaati rahungi lori yunhi

Sote huye nindiya tujhko hasati hai
Aise hi meethe sapno ko chunn

Sun sun nanhe lori ki dhun
Ho ja meethe sapno mein gum

Tari ra ram tari ra ram
Tari ra ram ra ram

For the first time in 14 years Krishna slept peacefully. Without any tension and burden from the past.

______________________________________

After 2 months.
Kaira villa, Udaipur.

Krishna was sitting on the swing present in the balcony of her room. She was thinking about the past 2 months. She never thought that her life would change to this extent. This 2 months was the  best time of her life after Naira's death.

She got her father back along with her siblings. Following her mother's request Krishna gave a second chance to Kartik and she was glad she did that. After her breakdown Kartik had come to her room. They talked for some time and Kartik asked for a second chance for which she agreed. Kartik also requested her to come back to Udaipur. She reluctantly agrees to this as Kairav and Akshu's college and school is going on and they can't live without Kartik for a long time, especially Akshu. She couldn't be selfish to take their father from them all for herself.

But she said that she can't live in Goenka villa as will not be comfortable there. Kartik said that they can shift to the house he and naira purchased for themselves. After getting permission from the doctor and Arjun they come to Udaipur. The family was sad that she didn't come home but they couldn't do anything.

Akshu was thrilled to know that her elder sister was coming back and will be going to live with them for some months. Kartik used to take care of all three of them. She used to cook for them and feed them with his own hands. They spent a lot of time with each other. The rebonding process was so heartwarming. Kairav and Akshu form a great bond with Arjun.

Krishna : Thank you mumma mujhe samjhane ke liye.

A star in sky twinkl 2 times as if smiling at her.

That's it for this part.

I very disappointed due to respond on this book. If you don't want to read this book than please tell so that I can focus on Aashiya Kaira ka.