Cherishing bonds (introduction)

Prologue.

After Naira's death Kartik grew overprotective towards Kairav and Akshu and unintentionally ignored Krishna. Krishna started feeling unwanted in her own house so after she turned 18 she left the house to live on her own. She told everyone that she is going to the US for her further studies and wants to settle down there only. Kartik tried to object to her but she said she has decided and one can change that. Knowing that she has gotten her stubbornness from Naira Kartik reluctantly agreed.

But instead of going to the US she went to Mumbai. There she prepared for UPSC and then further went on to become an IPS officer. After coming to Mumbai she cut her contact with everyone except for one. Krish, her proclaimed twin and best friend. In training academy she fell for her senior Arjun. When she proposed to him, he said that he too liked her and wanted to spend his life with her.

After 3 long years of head work she is ACP of Mumbai while Arjun is DCP of Mumbai. After 1 week they are going to get married with the blessings of Arjun's parents and Krish's presence. She doesn't want her family on her important day as all they have given her was ignorance.

Today Full Singhania and Maheshwari along with Agarwal clan was gathered at Goenka villa for a grand celebration. And why not, today was the birthday of Kartik and his tadpole. Everyone of the family was present there except for Krishna. Kartik tried to connect her but she didn't pick his calls and sent him a message that she is busy and will call later.

It was after the party all the guests had left and the family was enjoying their dinner when Krish's phone rang. He received the call and stood up with a jerk shouting.

Krish : Hello Krish Singhania speaking (pause) Whatttt.... Kaise?? (Pause) Main abhi ke abhi Mumbai aa raha hu.

Krish cut the call and immediately called his assistant. While the whole family was wondering what happened. Kartik suddenly felt uneasy, he felt like something bad was going to happen.

Krish : Abhi ke abhi Mera private jet ready karo humein Mumbai jana hai. And cancel all my meetings for next week. (Cut the call)

Hearing this all knew that something serious had happened. Because not in the world Krish will leave his work.

Kriti : Krish beta kya hua hai?

Krish : Abhi time nahi hai mumma mujhe abhi jana hai.

Naksh : Par batao toh ki hua kya hai?

Krish : Maine bola na papa abhi time nahi hai mujhe abhi ke abhi Krishna ke pass jana hoga.

All :(shocked) Krishna...

Manish : Par beta wo toh US mein thi ma?

Swarna : Haan toh tum Mumbai kyu jaa rahe ho?

All started asking him questions but he was answering none. Kartik was waiting for Krish to speak up but he stood silent. Kartik lost his patience and shouted shutting up all of them.

Kartik : Krish... Bolo ki Krishna ko kya hua hai? Aur mujhse sirf sach sunna hai.

Krish : (looking down) Wo Mamu Krishna ko goli lagi hai aur uski life danger mein hai.

Kartik felt like the ground beneath him slipped away. He was about to fall down but Kairav caught him on time.

-------------------------------------------
So this the the prologue of Cherishing bonds. It for all those who wanted to see Kartik's bond with his elder daughter. I hope you all liked it.

Note :-
1) Here Krishna is Kaira's own daughter. She was brought up by Kaira which means there was in memory loss track, mihir kapoor track and Goa track.
2) Kairav is 4 years younger to Krishna and Akshu is 11 years younger to Krishna.
3) Krishna doesn't hate Goenka's or Singhania's but she no longer want them in her life.