Cherishing bonds (Part 2)

Krishna slowly opened her eyes. She saw her surroundings and was confused about where she was. She started getting up when she felt pain in her left shoulder. Then she remembered what happened today. She had gone for a raid on a warehouse where drug smuggling was operated. During the encounter she was shot on her left shoulder and after the situation was under control she started losing her consciousness the last thing she remembers was that she had called Arjun and even before she could say hello she went unconscious.

Her chain of thoughts broke when she heard the sound of the door opening. She turned her eyes towards it and saw Arjun with Krish entering her room. She again tried to get up but winch in pain. Arjun and Karish run to her. Krish made her sit while Arjun started scolding her.

Arjun : Tumhe kitni baar kaha hai apna khayal rakha karo. Par nahi madam ko toh suni hi nahi hai. Main toh bewakoof hu na.

Krishna : Acha baba sorry na ab maaf kardo. Aage se dhayan rakhugi.

Arjun : Dekh rahe ho Krish kitni aasani se sorry bol rahi hai yeh.

Krishna : Toh ab tum hi bata do ki main kya karu ki tum mujhe maaf kardo.

Arjun : Doctor ne tumhe 2 mahine ka bedrest bola hai wo ache se follow karo toh maaf kar sakta hu.

Krishna : (shocked) Kya 2 mahine!!!! Par goli toh khande par lagi hai toh bed rest kyu??

Arjun : Wo isliye meri ACP madam aapne jo karnama kiya haina aaj uske aapke shoulder ke tissues damage hi gaye hai aur agar aap bedrest nahi karengi toh problem aur bhad sakti hai.

Krishna : Aur mera kaam?

Arjun : Wo sab main apne under le raha hu.

Krishna : Par Arjun...

And they both started arguing and Krish was adoring them. Kairav who was seeing all this from the door couldn't control his emotions and barged in the room and directly hugged Krishna tightly but making sure that she was not getting hurt. Krishna who was stunned by this couldn't understand what was happening. Suddenly she felt wetness on her hospital gown and realised that Kairav was crying.

Krishna : (trying to break the hug) Kairav.. baby kya hua? Kairav ro kyu rahe ho baby?

Even though he has grown up, he was still her little baby brother. Kairav just tightened the hug and kept wiping in her embrace. After sometime he broke the hug and Krishna with one hand and wiped his tears.

Krishna :(cupped his face with one hand)  Kya hua hai bacha aur tum yaha kya kar rahe ho??

Kairav : I'm sorry di.. I'm really very sorry...

Krishna was confused why he was apologising to her. She looked at Kairav.

Krishna : Kairav baby chup ho jao tumhari koi galti nahi hai.

Kairav : Nahi di sari galti meri hai.

Krishna : Nahi Kairav tumhari koi galti nahi hai please sorry mat bolo.

Voice : Toh jiski galti hai wo maafi mang le??

Krishna looked towards the door and saw Kartik along with Keesh standing on the door.

Krishna : (confused and slowly) Papa...

She was confused about what was happening. First Kairav and now Kartik. But what are they doing here? According to her yesterday was their birthday, they should be celebrating or having breakfast with the whole family. In confusion she looked at Krish asking him. To which he nodded and gave her a look indicating 'I will explain later' and she understood what had happened.

Kartik comes inside. Arjun moved aside, giving him space. Kartik cupped her face and kissed her forehead.

Kartik : Kaisi ho beta?

She could just nod her head and her throat felt dry. She was seeing her father and brother after so many years. Before anyone could say anything further the doctor came with nurses inside her room.

Dr. : Aap log please bahar jaiye mujhe Inka check up karna hai.

They all nodded and went outside. And the doctor started checking her up and telling her the do's and don'ts.

_________________________________________

After one week.

It's been one week since Krishna's accident. Today she will be discharged from the hospital. In this one week Kartik and Kairav took great care of her. Krishna was feeling happy but something in her heart stopped her from enjoying this feeling. She was scared that all this was a dream and one day will again be alone without her father and brother.

Even though Arjun and his family were there for her but still felt some kind of void in her heart. Keerti was helping her to get changed while Kartik and Arjun were completing discharged formalities. Soon they took her to her house in Mumbai.

That's it for today.

How was the chapter?

Precape : Krishna and Kartik's conforntion and Krishna breakdown.

Note :- I don't think that you all are liking this story. Is that so then I will stop writing it and invest my time and energy into some other thing.