CHAPTER 6- THE LOVER'S TALE-I

If humans can fall in love easily, then I'm pretty much sure that even supernaturals fall in love but it not always ends with happy story instead it's just a tragedy. I'm Samuel Thompson and this is my love story of Sabrina.

            Luminara did offer us shelter after our parents were hailed as heroes of the town and we were crowned as Guardians of Luminara. They offered us free education in their schools but in fact, we rejected their free application instead we passed their eligibility exam and got into Royal Academy of Arts, an elite school for rich, hard-working, lucky people like us. Royal Academy of Arts is not only blessed with normal human but it also had separate section for people like us where co-existence between humans makes easy. But, the truth is that the school doesn't like us because of the witchcraft we follow and complaints of parents that our black magic might affect their children thus we end up being bullied by the students of the elite school.

               But, this is the origin of my true love, the person who meant to be my soulmate and that's Sabrina. The girl whom I fell in love, completely gone mad about her. She was actually being bullied by others in the high school but I and Bella used to treat her as part of family but for me she was always the special one. Bella knew the intentions of my heart that I like her more than others but she warned me that we should not fall in love with humans because it would bring consequences to her dear life and also people like us.

                It was autumn, the month which was a sign of renewal of past lives, and the month of starting something anew in your life. Being alone and taking care of my sister is just one of the biggest task, I mean not every time we can control our powers. Sometimes it's like crossing the boundaries which you shouldn't have in first place. Our life was categorized in two ways where days were like human hours while nights were supernatural hours, guarding the town from demons and evil spirits. But, we were sick of it thus we thought of forming a club called, "The Guardians" so that we can switch shifts to humans who we can trust but none were blessed with potential.

              Destiny is a word which is bound with limited resources but the fact I like it is because the person who showed off to my house.

           I was completely enchanted in paradise. It's just butterflies around me and without any tests or interview, I accepted her which made Bella questioning my interview skills. I consoled her, saying that she's the destiny and I can't lose her too. She said, "Brother, I don't trust her nor does she has the potential. I mean, it's an unfair judgement to all" Sabrina embraces me, "Thank you for providing me the job. I mean, I can't stay under the abuse of my stepdad." These statements moved me, as I turned out to Bella who was in the state of disagreement. I said, "Sabrina, if you don't mind, you can stay at our home as long as you wish." She smiled and I can see tears in her eyes, I guess it's just happy tears and I embraced her, "I love you!" and kissed her gently as she pressed her lips on me, with her sweet smile and happy tears, "I love you too!" replied Sabrina. Bella couldn't agree more as she walks away. Well, our love has actually hired four members, where two were classmates of Bella.

                It's Tina Glendith, the technician aka hacker in our team, best friend of Bella. Next is Leslie Brown, another friend of Bella, an actual fighter, who won many judo, karate competition in her life. Coming up, a hot guy from France named as Romero De Amas, well-known sniper from France Military, and the youngest to be hired, a foreign exchange student in our school and last but not least, Sabrina whose last name was unknown at that time, well all I can say is she's the beautiful angel of our club.

              Things turned out really great where our club was later called as, 'Midnight Heroes'. The world captured our attention as the photos leaked outside the walls of small town grabbed attention of many tourists to visit the beautiful town again. The town which was under the spell of darkness is now free from the curse. It's the whole new town but this made Mayor Theo worried about his future as he may be kicked out his ruling seat which could be overturned to us. He knew that he has either kill us or make us his ally. So, his wicked mind tricked him by approaching his friends of another cult to kill us.