CHAPTER 5- THE RESURRECTION

As being the most adamant and stubborn younger sister to me, she goes to meet her boyfriend George though the lockdown has been imposed yet she meets him near the park which was their first meeting place. But, that's not the only problem cause since the arrival of Sabrina to town, evil forces has been channeled to whole town and Bella is known for it, can sense that something is wrong and hence blames me in her thoughts but as George came to greet her, she kissed him hard and he was in shock but as they were kissing, she was bedazzled but that's not it as they started removing their dress, it's just like another scene from a movie I guess, when that adrenaline of love rushes in your blood, you don't know what to do but get laid out in the best way.

               Meanwhile, I, Sam was worried that she could be in danger though I'm weak in sensing the evil forces present near us, I'm good in using the source of power to destroy the evil forces. Unless, Emily called me saying that Sarah is missing again and I'm sure that she is possessed. I told them to meet me in the park and this could be a coincidence that I may end up catching my sister in red-handed for her silly mistake.

                As I reached the park, faraway lies the trees, which was indeed rustling and I was afraid and since other friends were late, I thought to check myself and fuck the shit, it was indeed my sister Bella and George getting laid out, and I cannot imagine that it could happen thus I can't see my sister having fun with someone whom I don't like so I pulled her, told her to wear dress, "Stupid you! What the fuck, Bella? I mean...You're so going to hell" "Hell!!! I mean this is my lifestyle and I know what I have to do and don't act like a mom" replied Bella angrily. And thus arrived the other friends to the park in despair and tears and fear I guess, seeking answers from me.

              Bella said, "It's time to reveal the truth bro!" "What kind of truth?" asked George who was in fact afraid that something might happen. "Babe! I know this will make you break up with me but I should say something and believe me I should've talked about this before but because of my pathetic brother, I wasn't able to" replied Bella. "Come straight to the point, Bella" said George. She continued, "I'm a supernatural, George. Blessed with powers of witches and wizards, I can perform dark magic and also I'm princess of Luminara, a small town of Romania which doesn't exists now but I think you heard the myth."

               George was surprised, and he laughed himself seems like he's completely lost his mind, and shouts, "Mom! They agreed...Come away and take your trophy" I was puzzled as well as Bella, but she said, "Brother, I think someone is coming...I don't know, my spirit says it's something dangerous, someone who has been lost long ago but risen from mighty power of Hell, I think we should run!" "No! Let's kill the bitch who wants to kill us and I don't know if George is traitor or possessed or a pawn, but use your enchanted spell and make him sleep in peace" replied Sam. "Sam, what about Sarah?" asked Emily. I said, "Emily, I need your friends to hide near the bushes and I guess the bitch who's arriving here could hold the answers." They hid near the bushes along with sleeping body of George. I and Bella, transformed to almighty power of dark magic with a beautiful transformation of red and blue robe, engraved with dark magic symbols on our robe.

                We could hear the beats of majestic drum, the silence in the park was really not the best idea, it's just the fear that anything might happen but as the sound of fear approaches near, the trees starts rustling, winds are strong and it pushes us to fall down and worship it but using our powers as well as protecting our friends, we were strong to hold the defense but nonetheless, the barrier was weak as we could see Sheriff Lawson, coated with fur of a tiger and polar bear, his eyes was on fire, and I could say he is not the real Sheriff but I guess, he's just another Sorcerer of the world and our nemesis. But, he wasn't alone as we saw what couldn't be believed in our own eyes, it's none other than my girlfriend revived from death, it's Sabrina but not just an ordinary Sabrina but daughter of Lucifer, walking majestically towards us, accompanied by Sheriff along with a man, who looks young, dressed like fallen angel but looks innocent with sunglasses and suit engraved on his body to make him look like a royal member of hell but my guess is he's son of Sabrina who was asleep with the spell of Bella was pulled back to her, who walks now along side her like mother-son duo.