Chapter 8: Look At Me

P.O.V. Tessy

We arrived at the airport at 2 o'clock in the afternoon. Nikki and I walked into the airport as we waited for the boys to arrive in the back entrance. The boys had to wear some disguise. Sam had a large black hoodie with some sunglasses. Colby wore a big hoodie as well but a different color than black. he didn't wear glasses.

"OMG IS THAT COLBY BROCK!!!!!!!" we hear some girl scream. I see Colby panic. The next thing I know is that my back hits a wall. Colby is towering over me. "Don't move or say anything, just play along.." Colby says. I start to freak out a little. He is so close. I see Sam and Nikki still walking. Nikki looks over her shoulder to check on me. She knows she has to play her part as well.

After a few minutes. We started walking again. Colby told me we had to stay separated from Sam and Nikki to make sure no one caught us. I saw Nikki holding Sam's sleeve. I knew she didn't like crowded places, but I was happy Sam noticed and grabbed her hand to reassure her. Colby took my hand as well. I was flabbergasted. Butterflies fill my stomach immediately.

We arrived at the plane. Sam and Nikki were sitting behind us. I saw that Nikki was already reading. Sam had closed his eyes, Colby was listening to some music and I was daydreaming again. Thinking over and over again about what happened at the airport. Images from Colby's face close to my face go through my mind. I placed my head against the seat. closed my eyes and tried to get it out of my head. I started dozing off.

~~~

I woke up after a few hours. My head was against something hard. I moved my head when I realized Colby was supporting me with his shoulder. "I am so sorry, I didn't mean to.." I started. "It's okay sweetheart. I didn't mind at all." A slight blush formed on my face. How is this even happening right now!? The plane landed and we got our bags. We walked to a new car. Colby was driving this time and I was sitting in the front.

Colby and I started talking about if I was working or still in school. If we had our own house. I told him about our cute little apartment. How it's two styles in one. We even talked about our dogs. He told me he really wanted to meet Buddy sometime. I blushed at the idea of Colby coming over at our house. We talked the whole ride. When we finally arrived home.

"Thank you for these unforgettable two days." Sam started. I smiled at the thought of them being happy we investigated together. "Thank you guys for this amazing opportunity. It's been the best two days of my life." Nikki said. "Yeah, agree." Colby and I say at the same time. We hugged them, took some selfies and went inside.

Nikki and I squealed at the same time when the door closed. "OMG I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS REALLY HAPPENED" I screamed. Nikki jumped up and down. All her excitement left her body. I jumped with her. "This is so amazing! we are in a Sam and Colby video!" Nikki said. After a while we collapsed on the couch. "But this is it? Are we never going to see them again?" Nikki said with disappointment. "I don't know. There should be more to it right?" I said also disappointed. Right?