Seventeen.

"I just went to clear my mind fr." Ja spoke to India as he was laid between her legs with his head resting on her stomach. "Whole time I still wanted you there with me."

Her and Ja had been in bed catching up with each other since they hadn't spoken in days. He told her he was in Punta Cana with his friends, which was a last minute birthday decision he made.

"I would have rather been there with you than here working. You just left me here, had me all sad and shit." India responded to him as she rubbed her hands through his hair, playing with his dreads.

"Sad for what?"

"Because you were just gone.. I was missing you, I wanted to be with you and you were out in DR."

After a few minutes of silence, Ja decided to speak again. "Let me take you somewhere"

"Where?" She asked

"Where ever you wanna go... I'm tryna leave the states again."

"When?"

"Now." Ja replied, lifting his head up to catch her reaction.

She let out a small sigh thinking about prior commitments she had. "You know I gotta work"

"I do too" he quickly said back "If I can miss a few games I'm sure your big head ass can miss a photoshoot or two."

India laughed and shook her head "You do know I do more than that right?"

"And Youtube now" he said before she playfully pushed his head, making him lay back down on her stomach.
"Nah fr, let me get a weekend, just me and you."

She did have work to do but the thought of her and Ja alone, away from everyone else made work seem less important.

"Where we going?" She asked

"Where ever you wanna go."

"Ummm... let's go to Dubai" she suggested.

"Nah that ain't it" Ja responded back

"Tulum?"

"Nah, not there either."

India looked at him with a straight face before responding "how you gonna say where ever I wanna go then turn down all my options?"

"You ain't thinking big enough baby."

It was quiet in the room as she thought about more options. She was trying to think of a place she never been. She continued to run her fingers through his hair, allowing him to relax... she could tell he was falling asleep.

"Bali" she said as soon as the idea came to mind.

"Bet." He agreed before his eyes closed.

She let out a small breath as she looked down at Ja who was still laying on her.

Im not letting him go again.

The next morning India was woken up by her phone ringing

The next morning India was woken up by her phone ringing. "Let me up!" Liyah's voice sounded on the other end.

why is this girl at my house rn?

India looked over to see Ja still sleeping, before tossing the covers back and getting out of bed going downstairs to see why Liyah was there. 

"We're cooking breakfast!" The elevator door opened and Liyah got out carrying grocery bags full of food and drinks.

"Who is we? India asked watching her friend sit all the food on the counter.

"We.. you and me. I got bacon, eggs, french toast.." Liyah listed, as India waved her off going back upstairs to get ready for the day. She put on one of her Savage X Fenty lounge sets and snapped a couple of quick pictures to post since she was an ambassador for the brand.

Liyah had already started cooking by the time she made it back downstairs. "Girl, who told you I felt like waking up out my sleep to cook all this food?" India said as she was looking at everything Liyah brought.

"I needed some best friend time" Liyah looked back and flashed a smile at India.

"At 10 in the morning? And we was just together"

"Let me tell you.. I -Oop" Liyah stopped her sentence as she seen Ja coming down the stairs. She turned to look at India with a grin as he walked into the kitchen. "Heyy Ja"

"Wassup Liyah" he said, walking up behind India, snaking his arms around her waist. He leaned down and placed a kiss on her neck before looking over her shoulder "What you cooking?" He asked.

"Well.. Liyah's ass got me making French toast. I'm still trying to figure out why."

"I was actually supposed to be at a restaurant right now eating breakfast" Liyah said "but I was with this man on the way to the restaurant and I wanted Starbucks first so we stopped. Tell me why this nigga card declined!"

India and Ja both laughed as Liyah shook her head. "deadass declined at Starbucks. I told him to take me back to my damn car."

"That's why you need to stop playin wit my boy" Ja said to Liyah as he sat down on the barstool at the counter "Our cards don't decline around here"

"D-tap literally would not know what to do with me" Liyah said

"India thought that about me too, now look at her" he said making India turn around and roll her eyes "boy please" she said with a small smile.

Eventually Ja got up and left the kitchen leaving India and Liyah to finish cooking.

"So he did call you back after all I see" Liyah said to India.

"Technically no, he was just sitting in the lobby last night when I came home."

"Aww I knew he was gonna pop back up. Im really starting to like him for you best friend, you seem happy with him."

"I am" India responded "we going to Bali"

"Yasss, when?"

"He talking about 'now'. Idk when now is but he said for a weekend so I guess this one coming up."

"Okay bae-cation" Liyah said "yall better go get y'all shit together, have a lot of sex and come back acting like y'all want to be together."

"And will." India said.

———  ——— ——— ———
A/N:
Happy Thanksgiving yall!
This a short chapter but keep voting!
And if y'all have ideas let me knowww. I've been making this up as I go!