Chapter 3: No Judgement

"I'm off today, so what are we getting into?", Crysthamum asks as I hear her, panting from her one mile run. Last time I tried to run a mile thought I was going to die. BenGay was applied to death to this body of mine. "Victor, well?"

I move Shana off my chest, because she was beginning to hurt me. She needed a place to stay and Shana always knew if I had a place so did she. I had known her since we were twenty-two. We met at a mission, Joan's Way, back when I couldn't afford a place for my mother and I. While my mom was being hospitalized for seizures, I was trying to work to pay for her medical bills and to keep her getting the help she needed. I couldn't do both, pay bills and rent, I choose to pay bills and for me to go to the shelter. There I met Shana, she was sitting on her bed humming a song, covered in bruises. We smiled at each other and have been sort of bonded every since.

"Shana.", I whisper, not wanting to wake her up, knowing she gets up at 8 a.m. It is only 6:30. "Sha, roll over on your side."

Without opening her eyes, she just tosses on the other side of the bed. "Thanks again, 'Le. You're a lifesaver." Her jet color hair covered part of my pillow and the rest of the ponytail was still holding on to faith. Shana is a unique type of person, I'll say that.

"No problem.", I smile, holding my pointer finger over my mouth. Crysthamum didn't need to hear all of that. "Go back to sleep."

******
I can't believe this girl right now.

"Wale, all the times we've talked you never said once that you work inside a grocery store?", she laughed.

"Nothing funny about that. It's honest money for honest work." This is what pisses me off about women. They let a man's job predetermine how they will treat us. Guess if I was a baller, she'd be more pleased. Mentality like that is flawed. "You one of those types? Mannnnn. Here it go."

"Vic, I laughed but don't take it seriously. I just never thought you would work as a cashier at a grocery store."

"And a bag boy, a loader, and buggy boy, if I'm needed. You, women are something else. Instead of accept a man for who he is and what he's got-"

"Over sensitive. I'm one of Geo's girls. Look man, I'm not in the judging business."

"You're a -"

"Prostitute? No, I've been a escort for three years though. Men generally jump to prostitute for some reason. I don't sleep around, if that thought enters your mind ever. It's good money with a safe controlled environment, plus I actually get benefits."

An escort? I wouldn't have ever thought that. Not judging though, just saying. "Oh, wow. Crys, I didn't know that. You left that out of all of those conversations we had."

"Is it a real problem, man?", she said as I laughed. " Really?"

"Not at all. You do you. Not even judging you.", I tell her, while I trying to believe what I'm saying. "You still the same talkative chick that was at the dmv that I met with the strange first name.", I laugh.

"Yep...so to prove your unchanging cool, where are we going today? Don't be scared of who will see us out together.", she giggled.

"No ma'am never that. I got enough for a picnic lunch.", I say as I spray the air freshener. I roll my eyes, knowing too well who smells like that, Cairo. For a cute seven month old kid, he has the scent of ten men. I would wake up Shana but she needs her rest, so I guess it's my turn. "I'm sure that wouldn't interest you, Balla Balla Shot Calla.", I laugh as I get out of the bed, making my way to Cairo, who was wide awake making spit bubbles with his mouth. Very cute kid.

"A picnic sounds great.", she said, slowly. I could tell something was wrong with her. I hope my response didn't offend her.

"What is it?", I asked, trying to guess what it was in my head. She was fine until that Gio thing. "I told you, I don't care about that. I'll pick you up at five so we can picnic this thang out."

I hear her laugh. "Picnic this this thang out?", she mocked me. "Silly, but okay. Five is fine with me."

"Alright, see you then, Crys and check it I still think I can top being an escort.", I laugh. "Later tho."

"Doubt that, but alright.", she snorts then laughs. "But okay. See you later."

As we end our call, Cairo looked up at me and passed gas some more. "Now don't you start, Cai. I will wake your mommy up to handle all of this gas.", I whispered as Cairo paid me no attention as usual. "Your mommy is going to get this job and you will have your own room and toys and of course Uncle 'Le is going to be around to visit. Lil' Man, it's going to be great." I pick him up, adjusting his teddy bear hooded pajamas. "Why your mommy wants you to look like a chubby bear is unknown to me. Maybe it works for the ladies? I'll try it myself and I'll get back to you."

"Thought you would be sleep.", my mother says as she stops by the door. "Give me Cairo, so you can go to sleep, boy. My darling grandson, my little prince."

My mom swears that's my baby every since Shana turned up here pregnant. I've tried to tell her Shana and I have never done anything, but my mom just laugh at us. I think she just misses having kids in the house. He needs a grandma and she'd make a great one and Shana just agreed to it and every since my mom has been saying 'My grandson' this, 'My grandson' that.

I pass Cairo to her, giving her a kiss on the cheek and him a peek on the head. "Thank you, Ma. Thank you. Shana has a huge interview today. So fingers crossed."

"Fingers crossed.", she smiled, turning to walk back in her room. "Night Baby."

"Night Ma."

Although I close my door, I can hear my mother talking to Cairo. "I don't know why your ma insist on dressing you like a bear, young people I swear. Everything cute is not practical."

I laugh a little at that statement, because great minds think alike. Before I can even reach the bed, inspiration hits and I grab my folder and just let it flow.

No Judgement

The judges will be judged that's what it says.
To judge her is a stubbling block to getting to know her.
Hindering her from opening up, now I think I got to show her.
Her choices were decisions that were made in a time where only a few things were in mind.
The full capacity of priority vs. morality comes last in the sweetest of minds.
Even a dog of man can has a chivalrous heart, but just a restless spirit.
A lady can find something to love about him with it.

I can't judge her.

I know not her reasons for her decisions.
Even if she decided to let me in.
To judge her in any form would be a bigger sin.
It has to be tough, being a lady, having the ability to carry a baby, trying to grow in a man's world.
Lots of problems would be different if she wasn't a girl.

Now I commend them, bowing down to greatest creation
Of godly perfection.
An infinite sign of a Greater Being
Created woman, thus giving meaning.

I'll admit it.
There were times were I omitted
The virtue of a lady to negate the physical physique of bad b*tch,
But now I'm trying to switch.

Regradless, they hold life in their hands and yet I just wanted to smash.
Making their original God given purpose nothing but trash.
Wasn't thinking about none of them, just thinking about myself.
Self gratification teetered over their self-worth.
Being manly, I equated to my phallic girth.
Stroke game on point, as if this d*ck could rule many worlds.
Forgetting that I, may one day, father little girls.

I can't judge her, nah not even for a single second.
I know not her reasons for her decisions.
Even if she decided to let me in,
To judge her in any form would be a bigger sin.

No judgement love.
Everything through Christ above.

"No judgement, Crys.", I say as I settle into bed. Now I can really sleep....

-*******

A\N: Excuse any errors. Hope you enjoy.