Chapter5 - The Favour

In the wake of Luke Imperia's revelation, a palpable weight settled in the room as Jayden sought to understand the nature of the favor.

As the request unfolded, an unfamiliar power emanated from Luke, leaving Jayden perplexed. Despite sensing a peculiar familiarity in the aura, its origin eluded him. Luke's eyes glowed pearl blue, and his shadow expanded, revealing a mysterious figure holding a baby. The enigmatic figure handed the child to Luke before vanishing.

The scene left Jayden in profound confusion. Unfazed, Luke entrusted the child to Jayden, instructing him to protect the infant at all costs. Jayden, though smiling, wore a mask of bewildered expressions.

"I want you to start a dojo. Train students selected by the Imperials. Your expenses, the child's, your new home – everything will be taken care of," Luke explained.

A moment of silence lingered, and Jayden, still processing the whirlwind of information, accepted the terms with a condition.

"Promise me no missions in between. I need a break," Jayden requested.

"Of course. You'll be off the radar. No strings attached," Luke assured, lifting the weight off Jayden's shoulders.

Before departing, Jayden halted Luke, seeking clarity on the mysterious events and the child's identity.

"Why are you doing all this? Whose child is this?" Jayden questioned.

Luke, cryptic as ever, promised revelations in due time, urging Jayden to hold onto the entrusted responsibilities.

"Everything will be revealed when the time comes. Until then, take care of yourself," Luke replied.

With a casual "see ya," Luke disappeared into the shadows. Alex, witnessing the strange encounter, questioned his father about the baby's whereabouts.

Alex's curiosity lingered as Jayden, with an unsure expression, spoke to his son.

"Listen carefully, Alex...you are that baby"

In the enigmatic aftermath of Luke's revelation, Jayden, burdened with a mysterious child, accepts an unusual favor. As the room echoes with unsolved mysteries...

HEY! THANKSFOR READING!! THAT'S THE END OF CHAPTER5

NOTE :

"I KNOW THAT I SHOULD'VE REVEALED HOW ALEX AND JAYDEN LOOKS BEFORE REVEALING LUKE IMPERIA,SORRY 'BOUT THAT, BUT THEY BOTH WILL BE REVEALED IN THE UPCOMING CHAPTERS!! "