𝐢𝐧𝐯𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐛𝐥𝐞

GLORY DAYS :

a percy jackson story

❝ i've been the archer,

i've been the prey,

who could ever leave me darling?

but who could stay? ❞

the archer, taylor swift

༺☆༻

⤷ THERE IS NO HOPE for the unclaimed. For the demigods crowded together in the too-tight Hermes cabin, for those who would spend years at Camp Half-Blood without ever finding relief in a floating symbol above their heads.

A sickle, an owl, a hammer- it doesn't matter which one, if it means you belong. Even the god of travelers gets weary of the hopeless. 

ANYA SHARD was unclaimed. Bunking down in the overcrowded Hermes Cabin is a less than ideal situation, but in this case, it stoked the flame in the heart of a young girl. It gave her a motive to prove to herself and to everyone in the camp that she belonged. That the unclaimed weren't unworthy.

So, she trained day and night. Arrows, daggers, swords. Healing, studying, working her way to the top. By twelve years old, Anya was one of the best fighters Camp Half-Blood had ever seen, having worked herself to the breaking point in order to become great at every single thing they had doubted her on. But, her real calling was off the field. The ability to comfort and treat the wounded was no doubt her greatest gift, the young girl finding joy as she gave relief to others.

There was no doubt that Anya had earned her place in Camp Half-Blood, proving to the claimed and unclaimed alike that she didn't need any godly parent to help her up.

The gods never wanted her. It was their children who had claimed her as one of their own. So, when the smoke of war cleared, Anya wouldn't shed a single tear for any of the immortals.

But, she would fight for their children, her family, until her dying breath.

༺☆༻

𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐑. I don't own the
Percy Jackson series (I wish), but I do
own my OCs and some of the plotline.

𝐒𝐄𝐓𝐔𝐏. This book will cover the entire
PJO series from TLF through TLO, and I intend 
to write a sequel on the HOO series if this
story does well (let me know!). 

𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐄. This story is based on the
PJO books, not the TV show. Anya is NOT Annabeth
renamed, and Percy is not her only characteristic
(I get a little mad whenever authors do this).

Her character will also be a little
morally grey as the plotline progresses
because I live for a good struggle
between good and evil.

❝ can you see right through me? ❞

 published: 12. 25. 23