Chapter 6

.oO Andy's POV Oo.

Days past but one thing remained the same, Josh was missing. Nobody had seen or heard from him in almost six days. I miss him. When he had been gone for only three days I went over to his place to see if he was there, but he wasn't. His parents told me that they thought he had been stay at my place with Matt. When I explained to them that wasn't the case, they called the police and filed a missing persons report. Sadly three days have to pass Before he is Declared officially missing. But three days has passed since they filed that stupid report so now the police will actually start doing something.

***

As I walk by Matt's room I hear that he's on the phone with someone..

"Okay, sure thing Mrs. Ramsay." He pauses. "Yes, if I hear anything I'll let you know straight away." ....... "Okay, bye now." He hung up the phone as I move into his doorway.

"Was that.." I Stutter "Was that Josh's mom?"

"Yeah, it was." He looks down at his feet. "There's still no sign of him yet.. Have you tried calling him?"

"Really Matt? Do you even have to ask? I've left him so many messages, now his inbox is full." My voice was starting to crack from holding back tears.

I missed him so much, and I'm so worried about him. I was the last one to see him before he disappeared and now I feel like its my fault he's gone. What if something happened to him?! I don't know what I'd do if I couldn't see him anymore. I think I love him..

.oO Josh's POV Oo.

It's Thursday, and Andy's probably worried shitless about me. I feel bad about leaving her. But I need the heroin! And I'm not comfortable buying heroin from any other guy, than my original.

***

It's Sunday night around 3:00 p.m. I had a feeling my parents wouldn't be home yet. I quietly unlocked the front door, and stepped inside. I put the key in a dish near the door.

I walked in the living room. I saw my mom and dad. My mom looked like she had been crying.

"Joshua Keeler Ramsay! Where the hell have you been?" My dad demanded

"I've been sleeping over at Matt's and a few other of my friends houses." I lied.

"Oh really? Because I've talked to Andy and Matt and they both have no idea where you are. You haven't been going to school either. We've filed a missing persons report on you. Nobodies seen you in a week! Now, Josh. I just want the truth. Where were you?"

Oh my god! I can't believe I got caught! But not completely! They don't know about my heroin. They don't know that I'm still about high right now. The worst thing that's going to happen is that I'm going to get grounded for a bit!

"I, erm. I uhh."

"Josh! Where were you?" My dad said repeating my mom.

"I, I was uhh."

"Fine! If you're not going to tell us!" My mom said. I started to turn around, but I stumbled for no reason. Do you think mom and dad will know I'm high?

"Josh. What's wrong? Or you drunk?" My mom asked. I turned back around.

"Let me smell your breath." My dad said. I walked up to him, and blew my breath in his face.

My dad turned to my mom. They started whispering things to each other. They both turned around.

"Josh we're going to search your room." My mom said. They walked past me.