Chapter 4

.oO Andy's POV Oo.

Josh and I talked some more.

I want him to tell me, that he's bulimic! I don't want to ask him, that'd be weird! Would it? I don't know anymore!

"Josh, if you need to talk to someone, I'm always here for you!"

"Thanks Andy!" I kept hinting at it. I don't think he wants to tell me.

"No matter what! I'll always be here for you! You are like my best friend!" Yea friend...

"Okay! Thanks Andy! The same goes for you!" There was a moment of silence.

"Andy?"

"Yes Josh?"

"Can you keep a secret?" He asked me.

"Of coarse!"

"Umm okay. Andy, I'm, uhh.. I'm kinda, sorta, bulimic." After he said it. I just pulled him in for a hug.

"It's okay Josh! That doesn't change anything between us!"

"Really?"

"Of coarse! It just sounds different hearing you say it."

"Do you have any secret you want to share with me?"

"Umm I don't think so!" I smiled and looked down at all my bracelets I had on my wrists.

He forced out a smile, and looked at all my bracelets. He's probably wondering why I wear so many.

Josh and I talked more, telling each other stories that we have experienced without each other.

"And that's why Andrew and I wrecked each others cars!" I burst out laughing.

"Josh!"

"What?"

"You're so weird!"

"I'll take that as a compliment!"

"Good! 'Cause it was meant to be one!" I smiled at him.

Someone knocked on the door. Josh got up and answered it. It was Mrs. Ramsay. His mom.

"How's your project coming along?" She asked.

"Oh yea! Great! Thanks for asking!" Josh smirked.

"Andrea, will you be joining us for supper this evening?"

"Please, call me Andy! Andrea sounds so formal! And okay! Thanks!"

"Okay, Andy!"

And just like that, she left.

.oO Josh's POV Oo.

Soon mom came and knocked on my door again.

"Supper's ready!" Andy and I walked out of my bedroom, up the stairs and into the dining room.

"Thanks for the supper Mrs. Ramsay!" Andy said so politely. She is the nicest girl, you'll ever meet! She could have any guy she wanted! But instead, she's with me. The heroin, drinking, smoking, drug addict! Oh and by the way a cutter! Why is she even here with me?

Andy and I went back into my room.

We talked for hours. She kept asking me about my music. Which I didn't mind.

I saw her yawn. Then I looked at my watch. It's 10:45. Wow, we spent the whole afternoon with each other! We haven't done that in a long time!

"Andy, you looked tired! Do you want to go home?"

"No! I'm not tired!"

"Okay!" She's very persistent.

Soon enough, she fell asleep in my bed. I didn't mind! But I didn't want things to be awkward, so I walked to a chair, in the corner, I had in my room.