Chapter 3

.oO Josh's POV Oo.

I ran out after Lizzie. I can't believe my friends said that about Andy! How can she be ugly, when she's the most beautiful girl I've ever seen? How can she be a slut, when she wears basically the same clothes as everyone else?

I tapped her on the shoulder, hoping she'd turn around. She did.

"I'm sorry my friends are assholes! You're not ugly or a slut! You're the most beautiful I've ever seen! I'm sorry! I'm sorry I didn't do anything at first! But I'm here now!" She kissed me. The rain was pouring down on us. The kiss was romantic. I felt the electricity flow between us.

I heard someone slam a door. Andy broke from our kiss and turned around. We both looked at who it was. It was Matt.

"WHAT THE FUCK!" Matt yells. He pulled Andy and I apart. Matt goes to hit me, I was preparing myself for the hit. Matt is pretty strong.

"Matt! Stop!" Andy cried. Fortunately he didn't hit me. He turned around and faced Andy.

"Fine!" Matt calmly said, and walked back into the house.

"An-" She cut me off, by kissing me. But who's complaining?

"It's okay! I forgive you! But go before Matt comes and flips again!" She hugged me one last time.

"Bye." Andy said, turning around on her heels.

"Wait!" I yell, hoping she'll wait.

"Yes?"

"Will you go on a date with me?" I ask hoping for a certain answer.

"Yes!" Yes!

"I'll pick you up tomorrow at 12:00 for lunch!"

"Okay, bye!"

"Bye!" She walked inside. I walked back to my house.

By the time I got back everyone left. I started to clean up all the red solo cups, that littered almost my entire house.

It took me a few hours to clean up, but what ever! It's not like I would have been sleeping. Insomnia's a bitch. I went to my room, where I spent most of my time. I lit a cigarette. I sat down at my desk. My cigarette in one hand. I started thinking of Andy. Where am I taking her for lunch tomorrow? What are we going to talk about? Oh god. Is Matt going to ever accept us? I think maybe I think to much.

.oO Andy's POV Oo.

I'm going out with Josh today! And Matt doesn't know. Which is the way I want it for awhile.

*ring ring ring* my cell phone was buzzing

-hello?

-hey Andy, it's Josh.

-oh hey (I said with a smile) what's up?

- nothing much, but do you think you could come over to my place instead today? I don't really feel like going out.

-oh um, yeah sure I guess so. Do you still want me to come over at the same time?

-yeah.

-Okay see ya then! By josh

And just like that the phone call was done. I stood up and got dressed to go to Josh's .

"So Andy, you still going out for lunch?" Matt said standing in my door way.

"Um , no. I, going over to Josh's.." He gave me a displeased look "we are partners for an English project and we have to work on it." I lied. He rolls his eyes.

"Arg, fine. But if he pulls anything I swear I will-"

"Yeah yeah yeah! Good bye Matt!" I cut him off as I push him and close the door. He can be so protective sometimes but I know he means well, maybe a little too well.

I walked across the street to Josh's with my back pack and rang the door bell. His mother answered. She looked tired and frustrated.

"Good afternoon Mrs. Ramsay, is Josh here?"

"Oh yes Hun, he's just in his room. You here to work on a project?"

"Huh?"

"Well you have your book bag so I just thought.. -"

"Oh yeah , that. Um yeah." I smiled at her "something like that." She smiled at me with a confused look on her face. But I made my way down the stairs to Josh's room. His room is in the basement.

I could hear him strumming simple cords and singing softly to himself from outside his bedroom door."And all my faces are alibis.."

"Hey, what song is that? I don't recognize it." I ask walking in his room and sitting the edge of his bed.

"Oh, it's mine. I wrote it."

"Josh that's really good!"

"You think so?" He mutters looking down at his guitar. I nod. "I was thinking of calling it Alibis." I hugged him and then continued complimenting his song writings skills until he cut me off.

"-um Andy? Why do you have you bag?"

"Matt thinks we are working on an English project.."

"Oh so he's still mad eh?"

"That's an understatement."

"Well, Matt over reacts to a lot things . So we'll be okay." He smiled at me and pulled me in close. I felt the warm embrace of his lips agonist mine. He was so gentle and loving. He has a way of making you feel like your the only two people in the world. Then a scary thought popped into my head.

He must have a lot of practice.

I pulled away. He looked at me confused and I just smiled at him. He smiled back. He didn't ask me what was wrong, he just slid himself back an inch or two and just started talking. We must of sat there talking for hours.

------****------

"And to this day we still have no fucking clue why Chris was laughing so hard!"

I burst out into laughter. "But whatever happened to the go cart!?" I say.

"I have no fucking clu-" the growl of my Stomach cut him off. "Hungry?" He says laughing.

"Yeah just a bit." I giggle.

"Okay, wait here. I'll go make us some sandwiches." Josh got up and left me sitting alone in his room to do nothing but look around.

His walls were dark blue and covered in posters. Old cartons of cigarettes overflowed his garbage can on to the floor. Behind the garbage can was a broken mirror. I amuse it had just fallen off the wall. He had a guitar leaning in the corner, and a key bored covered in crumpled up papers. The air was smokey but the whole room smelt of Josh.

He came back into the room holding a plate with two sandwiches on it. He handed me mine. And we both ate and continued talking. After a while I had finished mine and he had finished his. He looked uneasy.

"Josh you okay?"

"Oh yeah, can you just excuse me for a minute?" He gets up and walks across the hall into a room that I'm amusing is the bathroom. He closed the door. I got up and looked closer at the posters he had hung up.

I heard a noise coming from the bathroom , so I moved a little closer to the door. It was the sound of someone throwing up. Now that I thought about Josh was skinny, like really skinny. A lot skinnier then a normal 17 year old boy should be. The door nod jiggled and I ran back and sat on his bed. He came back into the room looking sick, he was more pale then normal and he had dark circles around his eyes. He smiled at me and I forced a smile back.

Josh was Bulimic.