The picture she took (3)

• Dedicated to еми анѓелковиќ

So at the end of this part, the plot sort of begins :) Please vote, comment, tweet, like and Enjoy! :)

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

It was him; the hot jerk and his ugly shoes. An arrogant smirk adorned his face as he looked down at me with crossed hands. I huffed and quickly gathered my things. Wouldn’t want him stepping on them, now would we? Although…I’m not really sure that he would step them cause he’s probably not that evil. But then again he was acting like a jerk in the park the other day. And he was-

 “You really are a klutz?” It was more of a statement than a question and it effectively brought me back from my reverie. With the harshest glare I could muster, I stood up and locked my gaze with his. I reminded myself to be careful around this guy because he seemed dangerous but I told myself not to put up with his crap.

 “Listen to me you…jerk, I am not a klutz and since you do not know me you have no right to make such preposterous allegations.” I finished with sharp intake of breath. This amused him even further as his smirk, if possible, grew even bigger.

 “Well, look at that. You certainly read a lot of books. Well that certainly scratches dumb of my list.” He wiggled his eyebrows at me as if daring me to do something else. The nerve of that guy! I should have ripped those ugly shoes off of his feet and beat him senseless with them.

 “Well this certainly does not scratch arrogant, stupid, barbarian and crude on my list.”  I crossed my arms and smirked in satisfaction as it was his turn to get angered. And he did. I could see his eyes light up with anger as his hand shook lightly. Seeing this as my cue to leave, not wanting to anger him furthermore, smiled at him sweetly. “Well, it was really nice seeing you, but…I have to get to my class.” I walked past him but his large hand grabbed my arm in his firm grip. He leaned down to my ear, his hot breath tickling me.

 “Don’t you go thinking so high of yourself cause I might turn out more educated than you, princess and the offer about rearranging your face…it still stands.” Then he let my hand go and walked away in the opposite direction. I turned around and stared at his retreating back, still shivering from his hot breath on my ear and his grip on my hand. That guy really had nerves. More educated then me! Hmph, he’d have another thing coming if he thought that he’s smarter then me. And what was that about…Oh god, he actually threatened me.

 With violent shivers running down my spine, I made my way to class but as I entered the classroom I noticed that everyone was looking at me kinda strangely. I wondered why they were looking at me like that as I walked down to my desk.

 “She’s kinda cute without her glasses” I heard someone whisper and I remember that I forgot to put on my glasses. I hurriedly sat down and rummaged through my book bag in search for my glasses but I couldn’t find them anywhere. I groaned in frustration and buried my head in my hands. What was I supposed to do the whole day without my glasses? People had started talking. It was bad enough I heard one comment, what was I supposed to do with all the looks people were about to give me AND the talking too?! As if on cue the door opened revealing Mr. Kingsley which put a stop to all of the murmuring and chattering in the classroom.

 “Good morning class” He said with a thick British accent as he pushed his glasses up to the bridge of his nose and sat behind his desk.

 “Good morning Mr. Kingsley.” The whole class chorused. I didn’t greet him cause he didn’t deserve a greeting from me, that evil teacher. Maybe when I’d graduate from high school, I could push him off of a cliff or drown him in a kiddie’s pool. I smirked at the thought. As if sensing my thoughts he glared at me, before turning his gaze towards the other students. My smirk fading off my face, I sunk down in my chair and listened to what he had to say.