Season 2 - Part 4

Note: I DO NOT own My Hero Academia or One Punch Man so don't report me. This is for entertainment purposes only and I hope you enjoy the chapter.

Present Mic: We're already halfway through the first rounds, folks! Now it's on to the fifth match! Denki Kaminari versus Izuku Midoriya! Ready . . . set . . . start!!

He said as the two faced one another in the ring.

Kaminari: To be honest, I doubt I can beat you, Midoriya. But that won't stop me from trying! Indiscriminate Shock 1.3 Million Volts!!

He yelled, using his full strength immediately as surges of electricity engulfed the ring, blinding everyone with its light.

When the light dissipated, it was revealed that Izuku protected himself in a psychokinetic bubble, receiving zero damage from Kaminari's quirk.

The crowd were also confused and concerned upon seeing Kaminari pacing a bit with a weird look on his face, saying "yay" while giving a double thumbs up.

Midnight: Denki Kaminari is incapacitated by his own quirk! Izuku Midoriya wins by default!

She announced while Izuku helps the short circuited teen make his way to Recovery Girl.

The sixth was Shiozaki versus Ashido, which was also a quick match with Ashido getting tied up by Shiozaki's vines.

Ashido managed to free herself by using her acid quirk, but it only delayed the inevitable as Shiozaki ended up knocking her out of bounds.

The seventh match was Kirishima versus Tetsutetsu, being the same as canon as they had a long, even fight ending with the both of them knocking each other out cold.

Midnight: It's a draw! We'll determine a winner later!

She announced before the eighth match began between Tokoyami and Bakugou.

The fight was also the same as canon with Bakugou overpowering Dark Shadow, pinning Tokoyami to the ground and forcing the bird headed teen to forfeit.

Present Mic: And that's the end of the first rounds, ladies and gentlemen! We'll be taking a short break, so don't go anywhere!

He announced, once the break was over, it was decided that Kirishima and Tetsutetsu compete in arm wrestling as a tie breaker, which was also even for a bit until Kirishima managed to win.

Uraraka was on her way to her next match before stopping as she ended up coming face to face with the Number Three Hero, Endeavor.

Endeavor: Oh, it's you. Uraraka, right?

Uraraka: Y-Yeah, but w-what're you doing here, Endeavor?

Endeavor: I was looking for you, actually.

Uraraka: Huh?

Endeavor: You've been doing quite well in the sports festival so far. And your quirk, being able to control gravity and even giving yourself great strength. The wind pressures you made with just the flick of your fingers. I dare say that your quirk is similar to All Might in raw power.

Uraraka: Uh, y-yeah, I get that a lot! Um, I should get going for my next match!

She says, walking away from the flame hero awkwardly.

Endeavor: My son, Shoto, has a duty to surpass All Might and Terrible Tornado.

He said, making Uraraka stop in her tracks as he continued.

Endeavor: His match against you will no doubt be a testament to his strength. So I'd like you to do your best against him, make him use his fire.

He said as Uraraka remembered everything Todoroki told her earlier.