Season 2 - Part 1

Note: I DO NOT own My Hero Academia or One Punch Man so don't report me. This is for entertainment purposes only and I hope you enjoy the chapter.

After the attack at the USJ, class was canceled the next day in order for students to recover, both physically and mentally.

Kirishima: Man, I still can't get what happened at the USJ out of my head.

Akiyama: Me neither.

Ida: While I agree, I believe we must try not to dwell on it and move forward.

Uraraka: So, any idea on who'll be teaching?

Izuku: No idea. Considering Mr. Aizawa's injuries, I doubt he'll be able to teach for awhile.

He says before the classroom door opens to reveal Hellish Blizzard.

Izuku: Fubu?!

Fubuki: Good morning, Class 1-A.

Asui: You're our substitute, Ms. Midoriya?

Fubuki: Please, just refer to me as Ms. Blizzard. And yes, I'll be your substitute teacher until Aizawa fully heals. He actually insisted on teaching regardless of his injuries, hence why I volunteered as a substitute.

She sighed.

Fubuki: Honestly, how does he expect to recover by pushing himself?

She murmured that last part to herself.

Fubuki: And let me make on thing clear. Just because Izuku is my brother doesn't mean I'll be giving him special treatment. As your temporary teacher, you are all to be seen as equals.

Kaminari: Man, I still can't believe Midoriya's related to such a hottie~

Mineta: Yeah, I never thought I'd get to see Hellish Blizzard's giant boobs with my own eyes~

They said, checking out the Pro Hero, only for a chill to run down their spines as Izuku glares at them.

Meanwhile, Tatsumaki was out in the city, using her psychokinesis to restrain a group of villains.

The police were handling them in order to escort them to jail, only for Tatsumaki to sneeze.

Police Officer: Are you sick, Ms. Tornado?

Tatsumaki: I'm fine. But someone's got a death wish ogling at my sister.

Back at 1-A, Kaminari and Mineta were frozen in fear before being lifted up out of their seats and into the ceiling by Izuku's quirk.

Kaminari: We're sorry, Midoriya!!

Mineta: Please forgive us!!

They pleaded.

Fubuki: Put them down, Izuku. It's fine. I'm used to this sort of thing. Trust me.

She says with a huge anime sweat drop on the side of her head.

Izuku calms down a bit before lowering 1-A's perverts back into their seats.

Fubuki: Kaminari, Mineta, I hope for your academic sakes that you don't distract yourselves too much staring at your substitute teacher. Otherwise, I'll be giving you extra homework. Understood?

Kaminari & Mineta: Yes ma'am . . .

Fubuki: Good. Anyway, I should start by informing you all that your fight isn't over yet.

She said, bringing confusion, concern and even fear into the class as they couldn't handle the suspense.

Fubuki: The UA Sports Festival is currently under development.