Chapter 7

Natasha closed her eyes and focused on the physical sensations she was experiencing. The radiating warmth of the brilliant sun seemed to penetrate nearly the entirety of her skin. It felt as if her glossy black hair had become one of the heat stones used in massage. Ocean spray danced on her skin in random tiny oases of cool relief that added to her enjoyment of the sun's rays. The sweet tangy sent of ocean seemed to envelope her, keeping her completely present in this amazing moment.

The bridgedeck of the catamaran was her favorite place for quiet enjoyment of the beauty of the sea. She stood with her hands lightly resting on the railing, hair blow forward into her face by the boat's forward motion. The fingers of her right hand crept up to toy with the collar locked at her throat and her small smile of contentment widened into a delighted grin.

The spur of the moment decision to spend some time sailing with a man she barely knew as his sailing student and submissive pet could have turned out poorly. But, Natasha was so grateful for this wonderful experience with Alex. She had never known such freedom and passionate excitement in her life. She just felt more tuned in with what was important in life and less concerned with the silly details that usually held her attention.

It had only been two days since Alex had claimed her as his pet, tying her up on a small privately owned island in the Caribbean. She had fantasized about being tied up and playing a submissive role for many years. Never in her wildest imaginings had she envisioned a hotter, more emotionally connected and satisfying experience.

Alex had taught her how to watch the horizon so that she could drink in the maximum amount of the beautiful scenery possible. The trick was to always look from right to left. He said that because we read from left to right, our eyes and brain are just trained to skip around and only recognize pertinent information. When she followed his advice and scanned from right to left, she was amazed at how much more she noticed. The beauty seemed to overwhelm her from time to time.

They dropped anchor often and visited the tiny islands scattered in this part of the ocean. Alex had caressed her, instructed her, and teased her unmercifully but he had not tied her or touched the parts of her flesh that had ached for him since that night on land.

Only proper sailor girls got to play on the boat. And, he would not tie her up or make her orgasm again on the land. The only way back into that place of ecstasy was to be a better sailor. The trouble was, she had never really sailed before. She knew that his catamaran Bound Beauty made her job much easier than it would have been on nearly any other boat. But, it was slow going and she felt so taunt with frustration at times that she could just scream. She would, if she thought it would help.

She decided to go down to the cabin. She had to cross through the large saloon to get there. She strongly suspected that the Bound Beauty's galley down layout had a lot to do with having a saloon large enough to use the Tetruss. She sighed, trying to keep her impatience in check. It would happen. It would. She flopped on her bed in the cabin he gave her. She was surprised and disappointed to be given her own quarters. She had assumed that she would be sleeping in Alex's bed. But, he had put her here instead.

She shoved these thoughts from her mind and decided to work on terminology. Alex had told her things and grinned with amusement as she had run down to fetch a notebook and pen from her giant red suitcase. She had dutifully recorded his descriptions of the dolphin striker, cross beam, bridle and boom. She would go to his cabin and wow him by having memorized them all. Then maybe he would reward her with orgasms.

Natasha was so intent on her studies that she didn't even notice Alex ease her door open. He watched her quietly, smiling at how intensely she worked at memorizing the terminology he had given her. It was so hard keeping his hands off of her. But, he wanted to enhance the experience for her, so he knew that he had to keep the sexual tension amped up. Still, she had worked very hard to please him. He would reward them both very soon. First he just had to give her an opportunity to impress him with a sailing skill he had taught her. He eased the door closed and headed up to the deck, deciding to drop anchor so he could play with the beautiful girl.

He had nearly managed the complicated task of dropping anchor alone when she joined him. She was practically bouncing with excitement. And, he had to force himself to focus on the task at hand. As soon as he was finished he joined her own the bridgedeck where she waited for him.

"Guess who knows exactly what a dolphin striker is?" She was ready. She was going to get this show on the road.

"Okay," he said, "tell me."

"Cables that make the Bound Beauty more structurally sound. They are under the multihull!" She was triumphant. One question down, a few to go.

"Yes," he smiled at her. "That is exactly what the dolphin striker is."

He pulled her to him and kissed her, hard. Digging his fingers into her shoulders and making her squirm. Soon she was whimpering against him, unconsciously grinding her hips in a futile attempt to find pressure against her loins. He smiled shrewdly. "You're so horny, you can barely stand it, aren't you beautiful girl?" Her cheeks flamed and she dropped her head. He could still see her hardened nipples straining against her bikini top.

Get my first ebook for free and stay informed about new chapters!

Get it here! http://wecarebook.com/Cecilia/