The Teacher Chapter 3

Mister David / Raffaele: Miss Tiffany are you sleeping in my class?

- I was, I'm so sorry Mister David, last night I barely got any sleep. It won't happen again, I promise.

Mister David / Raffaele: It better not, Miss Tiffany.
We're on chapter 17, baby girl - he whispered and walked to the front of the classroom. I tried so hard to concentrate and listen to what he was saying, but my eyes were closing and I was drifting back to sleep when I opened my eyes again, I saw Raffaele sitting in front of me and playing with my hair, I looked around and the classroom was empty we were all alone as every time after his class.

Raffaele: You were sleeping in my class, baby girl.

- Yes, I'm sorry, but last night you didn't let me sleep at all, so, now I'm showing you how exhausted I am.

Raffaele: And horny too.
He smirked.

- What do you mean?

Raffaele: Your seat is all wet and your tits are hard.

- Well, that doesn't mean anything.

Raffaele: I think you had an erotic dream.

- What?? No??!!

Raffaele: You did and I think you are still turned on, baby girl.

- You're talking nonsense, seriously.
I got up from my seat, took my bag with a book, and was on my way to leave the classroom when Raffaele grabbed my arm, turned me around, and pushed me toward the door. His hands were everywhere on my body, as he started kissing my lips, I dropped my things to the floor and wrapped my arms around his neck and my legs around his torso. Raffaele placed his hands on my butt which was pretty much revealed by my short skirt and kissed my neck a few times. Suddenly, he placed me back on the ground.

Raffaele: I'm sorry, baby girl, but I have a meeting with a few other teachers and I have to go, but I'll make it up to you, I promise.

- Okay, Raffaele, if you say so... I took my things from the ground and was on my way to leave his classroom when he whispered to my ear - come to my place at 6 pm I have a surprise for you and I cannot wait to hear you moaning my name while begging me to make you cum. 6 pm sharp and don't be late, baby girl - he said and kissed my lips one last time.

- I'll try, Mister David, but no promises.
I winked and left his classroom. When I was on my way to math class, I saw Marco sitting on a couch with his head covered with books.
Stressed? - I asked while sitting down on the sofa next to him.

Marco: Hey, Tiff, yes, very. We have a math test soon and I cannot understand this chapter at all... I'm screwed... I can say Harward's law goodbye...
As he said this, Marco covered his head with his hands and burst into tears. I hugged him and played with his hair, it always helped him to calm down especially when it was done by me. A few minutes later, he calmed down and brushed his tears with his hands.
Look, don't worry, we still have plenty of time till the class starts, I'll help you.

Marco: You don't have to help me, you know.

- I know, but I want to, you're my friend and I'll help you.

Marco: Thank you, Fifi.
(This is the nickname that Marco came up with when he was very little and couldn't correctly pronounce my full name this alias had stuck with me for a pretty long time and I love it).
After two hours of tutoring, Marco understood the equations and easily solved them without my help.
See now, you'll for sure pass this test, don't worry.
I said reassuringly suddenly the bell rang and we made our way to the classroom, we sat in our seats and started the test. When the test ended, I waited for Marco to come out of the auditorium when I saw him, he had a huge smile drawn all over his face and Marco's eyes were shining with happiness. We tightly hugged and he thanked me multiple times by whispering in my ear. I think that I passed this test, thank you so much, Fifi, if it weren't for all your help I most likely would not be this happy and cheery right now. I owe you. - He said.