The Teacher Chapter 1

Today is my first day of junior year in college, I know we'll get a new literature professor, hopefully, he'll be good-looking.
I decided to wear a short black dress with some silver jewelry.

Mum: Sweetheart!! It's time to go!! Yelled my mum from downstairs while I was finishing up putting on my makeup. I took my bag, phone, and keys and left my room. Downstairs, I chatted a bit with my mum then tightly hugged her and made my way out of the house, I met up with my best friends, and I sat in the passenger seat next to Marco while Dahlia was sitting in the middle in the back. The whole ride we talked about upcoming classes, and my photoshoots and listened a lot to Miss Taylor Swift because I and Dahlia are die-hard her biggest fans, It annoys Marco pretty often, but deep down I know he likes it too. After about 15 minutes or so we arrived at our college campus, Marco parked his car like he was the only one who knew how to drive this vehicle. I always tease him about it and he always shuts me down by putting his hand on my lower back while we walk to our classrooms.

Dahlia: What first class do you have?
My girl best friend asked while looking at me with her gorgeous makeup and shiny, sparkly eyes.

- I have English literature.
I answered while looking at the timetable on my phone.

Dahlia: Ooooooooo with that new teacher!!!!! She started jumping in the middle of the hall like a little kid in a Candyland who saw his favorite pieces of candy. - Babe, calm down.
I said grabbing her hand and stopping her from even more jumping. Suddenly, the bell rang and we broke off our hug first college junior year hug. It has become like a tradition for us to hug each other while standing in the middle of the hall hugging each other till the first bell rings. Later, after a hug I and Dahlia holding hands entered the English literature classroom and found our seats where we had been sitting since the first day of freshman year. Suddenly, our new teacher entered and I couldn't believe my eyes, it felt like the air was stuck in my lungs and I couldn't breathe. He was tall, with dark hair and with a black beard. Through his tight white button-up shirt, I was able to see his trained six-pack. He looked so hot and sexy, that I could barely handle myself.

The teacher: Hello, class, my name is Rafaelle Domenico David, but please call me Mister David.
He wrote his name on the board so elegantly and so sexy.
I hope we'll get along.
The whole lesson went by pretty quickly, but I couldn't stop looking at a new teacher, he looked so handsome and sexy, and for most of the class, I was pressing my thighs together so hard.

The teacher: For your homework, I assign you to write a 500-word essay on

the difference between erotica and pornography. I don't want your assignments to be blunt and simple, I want spice, I want hotness, I want to feel fire while I read it. The essay's due date is on Wednesday, class is dismissed.
Miss Tiffany Coralaidel, could you stay for a minute? I want to talk to you.
Dahlia looked at me worried, but I slightly nodded and she was the last one to leave the classroom.

The teacher: Finally, we're alone.
He breathed out heavily then walked up to the door locked them and returned to me.
I want you so bad right now - he said with a raspy, but also deep voice. He walked up to me and pushed me toward his desk, I sat down, and he stood in front of me with his fingers teacher traced my hair and my face. Wow, you are so beautiful, Tiffany, God. He said looking directly into my eyes, I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him passionately, he returned my kiss with even more massive hunger and lust. His fingers were everywhere on my body, I was wearing a pretty short dress which helped him to touch my vagina more easily without me needing to take my dress off. As he was tracing circles on my wet pussy, I moaned silently, scared that anyone will hear me. When I was about cum, he suddenly removed his fingers and whispered into my ear - not this time, baby girl, you have to earn your pleasure and I hope your essay will do just that. He once again kissed my lips and helped me to get off his desk. We walked to the door and whispered once again: Please don't look at me with those hungry eyes during our next class, okay, my baby girl? The way he said my new nickname made me wet again.
Yes, mister David, but for me to do that, you don't have to keep looking at me with those fuck me eyes, okay?