You will be found.-Klance

What if Keith was raised in the Galra gladiator arenas? He's still a Galra/Human half-breed, but what if his father sent Keith with Krolia, and they were caught before reaching the Blade?
_________________________________________

This is set before Shiro shows back up on Earth.
_________________________________________

(Shiro's POV)

'Why is it so dark? Where am I?'

Memories of our kidnapping and torture flooded my mind and I pushed myself up onto my elbows, I waited for my eyes to adjust. I was in a cell. Again. Great.

'Where's Matt?'

Standing up, I winced as pain shot through my leg. I decided to ignore it, and moved to the door, feeling watched. Peeking out of the small window, however, I saw no one.

~rustle~

'Oh shit. That was behind me, wasn't it.'

I whipped around, and again, I saw no one.

"H-hello?" Cursing myself for stuttering, I took a careful step forward, ready for an attack.

~rustle rustle~

A pile of blankets in the corner shifted and rose a bit. "Who are you," I demanded, getting into a defensive stance.

A singular blanket fell off the top of the pile, revealing something unexpected.

A face. A very human-looking face.
_________________________________________

(Keith's POV)

-A few hours prior-

I remained motionless under my nest as the guards dragged in a limp body, unceremoniously dumping it on the cot, and muttering something about the witch.

I chuckle, thinking of our last meeting. I had bitten her for touching me. Not my fault!! She ignored my warning. She hates me so much it's laughable.

'This might be another one of her toys...'

I slid out from under the pile of pillows and blankets, cautiously approaching the being. They had black and white hair, and a scar on the bridge of their nose. Looking closer, I spotted metal.

They have a robotic arm.

'It's Galran tech. Another one of her patch jobs. They are a toy.'

My face scrunched up in disgust, and I retreated back to my corner and the safety of my nest.

Only a few hours later, I was woken by a groan and shuffling.

'Seems like the Toy and I are officially cell mates...'
_________________________________________

(Shiro's POV)

My thoughts ran wild.

'Another human?!?? We're they kidnapped as well? Do they know where we are? Why we're here?'