Strangers

Link had been hunting. Just hunting, foraging, and exploring a little. Zelda had insisted that she was okay after their most recent adventure. Her arm was still in its' black, clawed form. She was unsure of why it had yet to go back to normal, but she liked it all the same. 

 She heard twigs snap, and her eyes flashed over in the direction that the sudden noise had come from. Not wasting a second, she scaled a tree and watched. 

"Time, are you sure this is the right way?" a child asked. He couldn't have been more than twelve and had a strange blue tunic with an odd fish on the front. 

"Wind, how in Hylia's name would I know that?" the man had strange markings, red and blue and white things that looked like tattoos. He was missing an eye. 

"Well, I don't know!" the child- Wind- said huffing, his hands on his hips. 

"Both of you, shut up." a man with black tattoos on his face and a wolf pelt snapped. They both quieted almost immediately. More people, all men, trailed behind the other three. They all wore green tunics and had blonde hair. She pulled at her own ponytail, making sure her hair was still colored blonde. Nodding to herself, she pulled out the Purah Pad and summoned a Mighty Banana and threw it at the head of the group, which happened to be the old man with the strange markings. Time? Was that his name? She was still unsure. At any rate, he stopped in the middle of the road, looking confused. 

****Linked Universe is created by JoJo on Tumblr. All Links, Zeldas and worlds belong to Nintendo****