3.4. Men Ashore

I was quite glad that I was staying behind on the ship. "Why didn't you go?" Will asked me and I looked at him.

"I've got answers to find." I said to him as I went in the quarters. I had something to find. That was before the ship was overtaken by Sao Feng. They then brought Jack and Barbossa back to the ship. "Get off of me." I said to one guy but he didn't.

"Sao Feng...you showing up here, it is truly a remarkable coincidence." Barbossa said to him but Sao Feng had eyes elsewhere.

"Jack Sparrow. You paid me great insult once." Sao Feng told him and I raised an eyebrow.

"That doesn't sound like me." Jack said and that gained him a punch to the jaw.

"Shall we just call it square, then?" Jack asked him.

"Release them." Will said and he pointed at Liz and I. How happy I was to hear that. "They're not part of the bargain." He told them and I never would be.

"And what bargain be that?" Barbossa asked and I didn't even know there was a bargain.

"You heard Captain Turner. Release them!" Sao Feng shouted and that's when they let go of me. Thank god.

"'Captain Turner'?" Jack got out. I was in shock like him.

"Aye, the perfidious rotter led a mutiny against us!" Gibbs got out and that he did.

"I need the Pearl to free my father. That's the only reason I came on this voyage." Will said and I went over to Jack. He put his arm around me immediately.

"Why didn't you tell me you were planning this?" Liz asked him, she didn't know either.

"It was my burden to bear." Will said to us and I looked at Jack.

"He needs the Pearl. Captain Turner needs the Pearl. And you felt guilty. And you and your Brethren Court. Did no one care to save me just because they missed me?" Jack asked and I looked at him.

"You know I did." I said to him with a smile. Another hand went up. Followed by a few more.

"Im standing with them." Jack said as he began to walk with other to the crew with me. But he was stopped.

"Im Sorry, Jack, but there is an old friend who wants to see you first." Sao Feng told him and who was the old friend?

"Im not certain I can survive any more visits from old friends." Jack said before he was taken somewhere. We had to stay on the ship. That was when Jack was taken to the other. Our ship was then taken over. I went over to Tia Dalma the two of us sharing a whispered conversation as Will took a punch to the gut. We were then chained up. We had been captured.

"Shame they're not bound to honor the code of the Brethren, isn't it? Because honor's a hard thing to come by nowadays." Barbossa told Sao Feng. This was not how I saw my day going.

"There is no honor to remaining with the losing side. Leaving it for the winning side, that's just good business." Sao Feng told him but that would be wrong.

"The losing side, you say?" Barbossa asked him.

"They have the Dutchman. Now the Pearl! And what do the Brethren have?" He asked Barbossa.

"We have Calypso." He told him.

"Calypso. An old legend." He told Barbossa taking it as a joke.

"No. The goddess herself bound in human form. Imagine all the power of the seas brought to bear against our enemy. I intend to release her. But for that I need the Brethren Court. All the court." Barbossa got out. And I was hoping that he was working something out for us.

"What are you proposing, Captain?" Sao Feng asked him, I thought that was easy.

"What be accepting, cap'n?" Barbossa asked that's when Sao Feng looked at Elizabeth.

"The girl." He said and I looked at her.

"No, you can take me not her." I said to him. I knew he wouldn't have any of that.

"What?" Elizabeth got out.

"Elizabeth is not part of any bargain." Will said and Barbossa nodded at this.

"Out of the question." He said to us all.

"It was not a question." Sao Feng said to him and this wasn't going to go down well.

"Done." Liz said and I shook my head.

"What? Not done." Will said and he wasn't happy.

"You got us into this. If it frees us, then done!" Liz shouted and Will was the one that got us into this mess.

"Elizabeth, they are pirates." Will said and he wasn't.

"I have had more than enough experience dealing with pirates!" Liz shouted at him and she pushed him away.

"Then we have an accord?" Barbossa asked her. Then I guess there was. My sister would be taken. After the whole thing the crew started to fire at the Navy ship. This was after the chains had come off. It felt good that I could fight back. When Jack came flying back over  felt glad. But when we thought he'd gone overboard all hope had left.

"And that was without even a single drop of rum." Jack said and I shook my head at him.

"You crazy man." I said with a smile. He then jumped down to go to Will.

"Send this pestilent, traitorous, cowhearted, yeasty codpiece to the brig." Jack said and I walked away. I was thinking about my sister. What was going to happen to her. She wouldn't be scared because she was taught by the best of us not to worry about pirates. She'd live with us long enough. All I know was I was hoping that she was okay. She was fine. That Sao Feng would do nothing to hurt her.