2.2 Sense Of Direction

I was having a peaceful sleep before I was awoken to running around out on the deck. I put my clothes on before heading. "Lift the skin up! Keep your loof! Haul those sheets! Run them! Run! Keep running! Run as if the devil himself and itself is upon us!" Jack shouted I had no idea what was going on but I went to work. I didn't know where we going but there was a plan. I watched as Jack's hat got stolen by monkey Jack. It was then tossed overboard.

"Jacks hat! Bring her about!" Gibbs shouted, it was just a hat. I'm sure Jack could get another.

"No, no! Leave it! Run." Jack said and he clearly wasn't feeling too good. What had started all of this.

"Back to your stations, the lot of you!" Gibbs said and I went to go help with the sails. And that's what we did. We headed for land. Any land, and when we came to it there was a civilization. Not one that would take too kindly to outsiders as well. I was hoping we'd escape from here. I think we all did. This was some kind of tribe. Now when Jack said he wanted to land, I was thinking more of an uninhabited island where we could be castaways. After a while Jack had managed to make himself the tribe leader. I was currently doing errands around the place and that's when I saw Will.

"A familiar face. How's my sister?" I asked him and the tribe were taking him somewhere.

"In danger, like me. Y/n you have have to help." He said to me and I looked at him. I'd try all I could but no one listened to the tribe leaders partner.

"I'll try my hardest." I said to him before I went back to Jack. We wanted off this place but this chances of that were seeming to be unlikely. We were to stay here and work for these people. I couldn't even remember the last time I saw the other crew members. Let alone the pearl. Seeing Will was like a breath of fresh air. Knowing that there were still people out in the world. I retreated into one of the dwellings on the island. There was a ceremony about to happen and I hated this. The others had been captured into nets but I was allowed to stay. They were going to kill Jack when the drums stopped. But I was allowed to stay. I was next they thought I was a being like him. That's what they wanted. It was going into the ceremony when I heard the door open.

"Let's go." Jack said and the two of us started to run. We made it to a cliff edge.

"Wrong turn." I said to him and that's when he picked up a bamboo stick.

"Wait here." He said to me and he went off. I had no idea where he was going but he never returned. I began to go over to where the baskets were. They had to be quick someone was coming. I managed to hide. I watched as one basket snapped causing one group to plummet. I made it across to the other side. I wasn't leaving without them. Once they made it across I had to get to where they were.

"I'm here to help." I said to them and I helped get them free. But nothing worked.

"Roll the cage! Come on!" Will shouted as the tribe was coming. Wherever they were rolling to I was running behind. Apart from when they went off a cliff edge but I ran a different way down there. We were headed to the pearl. It was the only way off this forbidden island. I'd lost where the crew and Will had gone but I was safe. The tribe wasn't coming for.

"And I thought pirates were bad." I said to myself as I was rubbing to the beach. I was hoping that Jack wasn't waiting for me. Especially since I had gone without him. As I raced the beach I saw the other crew.

"Excellent! Our work's half done." Gibbs said to a pirate I recognized.

"We done it for you. Knowing you'd be coming back." He said to Gibbs and I knew that they were probably trying to steal the ship. But it never would've worked.

"Make ready to sail, boys!" Gibbs said and I started climbing up the ropes so I could board the ship.

"What about Jack? I won't leave without him." Will said and that's when I saw him running across.

"OI!" Jack shouted as he was being chased. I was glad that I was on the comforts of the ship. Nothing could get to me. Unless they climbed onboard which was always something that could happen. At least we could get as far as possible. Never to return back to this island and see these people again.