031

"Hey there Jane

"Hey there Jane..." Jennie heard a voice call out as she groaned, turning around to get more comfortable.

Only then did she realise that there was a voice calling out to her, and she didn't remember falling sleeping.

Her eyes immediately sprung open as she sat up, looking a mix between terrified and curious before calming down as she noticed who that voice belonged to.

"Tae..." she breathed, mostly in relief as she softly smiled, reaching out to stroke her hair and placing a chaste kiss to the crown of her head.

She looked around and recognised that she was in his bedroom, easing her nerves.

"It's just me. You're fine." He assured, as she took a hold of his hard, subtly pulling to ask him to join her.

Taehyung complied without complain, pulling the covers back and coming to lean against the headboard as she reached over to snuggle against his broader frame, sighing softly as his hard gently stroked her back.

"How'd I get here?" She asks, slightly cautious.

"After what happened last night, I couldn't leave you alone. I brought you here to make sure you were safe." He explained, unknowingly tightening his hold on her which she didn't seem to mind.

"I never thought it would escalate like this, Tae. It's been years, and I thought I could handle it." She spoke, vulnerability lacing her voice.

"I want to kill that bastard. But you're so strong, Jen. It's just...I don't want you to push this away like all the other times. He won't stop unless you press charges or pursue legal action." He cautiously added, anticipating her reaction.

"No..you're right. I know that. We were going to last time, but he just stopped and we didn't want to enable something. But now that it's started again..." she trailed off, her answer clearly implied.

"Has he ever gone by your home?" Taehyung asked as Jennie shook her head.

She began picking at her nails. "The security is pretty good at my place so I've never had an issue there."

"But you need to do something now. He's facing charges for breaking and entering, trespassing, and assault. With enough evidence it will probably become an attempted murder case as well, so now's the right time to press charges." He told her.

"I'll call my mom, she'll arrange everything with our family lawyer. I know I should probably go through the company but this feels like a safer option." She told him as he nodded.

"Whatever you're comfortable with." He assured, before sighing.

"This is probably not the right time, but..." he began as she looked up to see him.

"The CEO and our managers know about us. I'm not too worried about our managers because I know they don't have any issue with it...but the CEO..." he informed her, careful of her reaction.