007

Taehyung stopped at the lobby of the 4th floor, the floor with all the recording studios, as his eyes skimmed the plaque with the artist-studio allocations on it

Finally, he reached the name he was looking for as his eyes spotted 'Jennie Kim' next to the number 412.

Nodding to himself, he turned to walk down the hallway, pausing to bow to a junior who unexpectedly walked out of the studio mid walk.

"Oh Taehyung hyung!" Soobin greeted while bowing respectfully.

"Ah Soobin. How are you?" Taehyung asked with a smile at the younger idol's cheerful response.

"I'm doing good hyung. We're just preparing for our comeback right now." He explained as he pointed to the studio behind him.

"Oh really? Good luck then. Let me know what day you guys are filming!" He instructed the younger due to the traditional act of sunbaes sending a coffee truck in support.

"Yes! Are you here for your new album?" Soobin asked curiously as Taehyung nodded.

"Yeah, actually. Mine and Jennie's." He informed as the younger somehow seemed to smile even wider.

"I mean I saw the announcement but I can't help but ask since you know how things are in our industry, and so, are you two actually dating hyung?" He asked, acting like they were sharing a huge secret.

"Don't be silly. Of course not. By the amount of times you see us, you would know if we were dating." Taehyung replied as he playfully tapped his forehead.

"True...I got excited for no reason." Soobin sighed dramatically as Taehyung only chuckled at his antics.

"Alright, go along now before the producer scolds me for holding you." He told him as the latter nodded and bowed one more time before rushing to the elevator, leaving Taehyung to shake his head with a smile.

Those days were truly different. The days when you were just starting off.

For him, the industry had been a lonely place since he debuted alone and experienced everything on his own.

It was a harsh reality to deal with everything and have no one to lean on.

That was why he truly hoped that it would be different for those with a group. He hoped they'd be able to find solace in one another amongst such a chaotic and disruptive life.

Choosing not to think about it further, he proceeded and stopped in front of her studio.

Taking a deep breath and mentally making a note to not be awkward around her yet again, Taehyung nodded to himself before walking inside.

What he didn't expect however, was the sheer size of the studio, nor the fact that she was already inside recording.

In place of where he had expected to see her, at the production desk on the other side of the sound proof partition, sat a person whose name didn't even come to mind when thinking of their ordeal or her, a person he hadn't expected to cross paths with in regards to her, at least.