6

Stumbling into the apartment kissing each other fiercley as if they were on a competition where the new couples sky and rain . Rain started tugging onto sky's shirt to remove it when sky stopped him,

"what ?" rain whined at that .

Sky smacked rain's head and turning his head to where the sofa was " P'pai " sky said blushinh .

Meanwhile the said poor man was sitting there with full blown eyes and mouth agape .

" Hia , I thought you had race tonight " rain shrieked ,

" That ..payu didn't let me as my fever haven't gone down " pai said blushing .

" Oh , a dotting hubby " sky said teasing .

" NOO , he is not " pai said as if going through a 'gay panick '

Yeah yeah , sky and rain said in unison making pai blush more in embaressement .

Two months passed since everything happened . Two months since pai's father was arrested for attempted murder against sky , in 2 days the whole media was flooded with news of Tawan groups falling down as Tawan's both son's came forward with all the details about tawan's dirty business and about the abuse they were going through all these years.

Tawan was furious and yelled at pai and pran in front of the media's like a cherry on top that he should have killed them both ,now no one can save him . But he fled ,

Tawan escaped from jail and was never found again . The government have given a shoot at sight order as tawan was a heinous criminal who have killed many kids .

Pai and pran weren't worried about tawan escaping jail as they knew tawan didn't escape , he was taken by venice and vegas . They have a long debt to finish .

Pai and pran were safe as they weren't legally involved in even 1 cent of tawan's money. Payu stood by pai throughout this whole ordeal making sure pai will be okay .

After everything there was nothing left for them which they don't regret at all, all these years they used mostly their own money from part time jobs as they were sick of the dirty money tawan made .They weren't homeless and payu and saifah made sure they were comfortable in the new apartment . Saifah told them it's their parents apartment but in reality it was Pai's .

Payu brought this apartment under pai's name 2 years ago with all his saving throughout the years. It was a small apartment , payu dreamed a lot about him and pai living there for the rest of the life with their kids .

Now everything feels like a distant dream.

Pai got to know what happened and why payu left him , he cried for what payu had to go through all these years for him.But at the same time he was scared , scared of the abandonment.

Scared that payu might leave him again , years of payu treating him like a rat had made a toll of pai leading him to depression and self harming . He is getting treated because sky found out but still he wasn't ok.

He needs his time to trust payu again . Everyone understands that.But what they doesn't understand is why payu isn't making a move yet ?

He was with pai helping him and being his support but he isn't making a move to win him back.

Because he was scared he will hurt pai again , 

Saifah held back from smacking payu , let them both figure it out or else kidnap them and get them married.

Now pai and pran opened a cafe with the help of venice and his paternal uncle.Sky and rain stayed with him as it was near to their uni  and as a result he often run's into them making out in the middle of the room.

CONFUSED ?Let me explain .

2 days after sky was admitted to the hospital rain's parents stormed inside . While rain's mother was sobbing hugging sky rain's father was staring at pai which made pai scared .

" You look like my brother " rain's dad said walking close to pai.

Pai was confused , he feels like he was seen the man before but it was the first time he met rain's parents.

" Your brother ?" rain asked as his father's brother died even before he was born.

" He and my sister in law passed away in an accident. He had a three year old baby at that time , fort . He too passed away " rain's dad said sadly . His brother was his everything and when he lost him he was shattered.

" What's your name sweetheart ?" rain's mom asked coming closer to pai.

" Prapai "

Payu who was hearing this called venice immediatley , what if ?

Venice digged through everything with the help of their personal sherlock holmes , Kimhan theerpanyakun. Kim suggested a Dna test of pai and tawan .

The Dna test showed negative , venice was right pai isn't tawan's child . Payu didn't want to tell pai scared he will be more shattered but venice told him no more secrets.

That evening payu and venice said everything to pai , pai wasn't sad but kind of relieved that tawan isn't his father .

" What about pran p'venice ?" pai asked,

Venice shaked his head " Pran isn't his son either " he said,

Rain's mom hugged pai " It okay sweetheart , it's okay .Let it out " she said . That's all it took for pai to burst into tears .

After all those torturing he loved his father but turns out everything was a lie.

After pai was taken home by payu venice suggested rain's father to do a Dna test with pai . (Aunt/uncle DNA)

Rain's parents gladly agreed , even if pai isn't their nephew they will adopt that sweet boy. 

That night payu felt someone crawling into his bed and getting inside the blanket .

He knew who it was , pai did this when he was vulnerable and not in his right headspace.

" p'payu " pai called .

Payu turned and scooped pai into his embrace hugging him tight as he knew that was hwat pai needed .

" It's alright baby , p' is here .P' with protect my baby " payu whispered and pai snuggled closer .

" Papa mama ?" pai asked sniffing .

" P' promise you , p' will find pai's papa and mama " payu said kissing pai's forehead .

" P'payu , don't leave pai " pai said in a tiny voice which made payu's heart shudder .

" As long as I am alive , you will be safe " payu said lulling pai into sleep.

The next day pai was soo embarassed after waking up in payu's arms drooling into his chest like a toddler.He dashed back to his room and screamed onto his pillow .

The Dna result proved pai was indeed rain's cousin . Rain parents who thought that they lost their brothers whole family was  happy , their fort was alive .

They helped pai  to open a cafe ,he wanted to do something  he likes . Pran wasn't allowed to work by rain's parents as he should focus on school .The cafe's  main attraction is ofcourse  the 4 mens apart from the pastries pai makes.

Sky and rain part timed in return of food , payu too helped them . That's how they started having an amazing friendship. They learned about the real payu because he no longer had to act an a$$hole . 

In reality payu was a soft guy and a simp . Sky and rain kept watching how payu was sneaking glances at pai , looking at him like he is his whole world but still keeping a distance .

Sky and rain now  stayed with pai as it was near to uni ...more like they knew about pai's depression and anxiety .

Sky and rain have decided to interfere is their p' love. Those both need two light smacks on their heads .